how road-worthy is the receptor?

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

i plan on mounting the receptor into a 14 space rack on wheels. this is stored in a band truck throughout the week somewhere in new england - below zero temps in the winter and hot in the summer. it gets loaded and unloaded 2 to 4 times a week for gigs.

my question is - was the receptor designed to put up with a few years of this kind of abuse?

Receptor can survive a 3 foot drop test and still turn on through I do not recommend trying this at home. The vibration tests were to consumer electronic standards. As for temperature you should be safe between -41 F and 150 F. However keep it dry, moisture could create a problem for any electronics.

Rick
Muse Research Moderator

SoftJunkie wrote:i plan on mounting the receptor into a 14 space rack on wheels. this is stored in a band truck throughout the week somewhere in new england - below zero temps in the winter and hot in the summer. it gets loaded and unloaded 2 to 4 times a week for gigs.

my question is - was the receptor designed to put up with a few years of this kind of abuse?

Return to “Muse Research and Development”