Episode V : Ableton strikes back

Official support for: bitwig.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

What do you think about that last Max for Cats move from Ableton?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kyrASA1EX-M

Anyone tried it? Any good ideas we may wish to see implemented in bitwig?

Its just an instrument, fixed amount of oscillators and LFO' s, envelopes etc. nothing new and it costs 50 Euros....Most people will already have something like this (or better) in there VST collection.

As we have unlimited modulation types and amounts for any oscillator...maybe we just need a high quality 'oscillator' module so that w can roll our own instruments (you could make one with any number of oscillators, filters, and modulators then- ubber synth with no fixed architecture....now that would be something new...especially if we had high quality raw VA oscillators with drift etc...maybe even modelled.
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

SLiC wrote:Its just an instrument, fixed amount of oscillators and LFO' s, envelopes etc. nothing new and it costs 50 Euros....Most people will already have something like this (or better) in there VST collection.

As we have unlimited modulation types and amounts for any oscillator...maybe we just need a high quality 'oscillator' module so that w can roll our own instruments (you could make one with any number of oscillators, filters, and modulators then- ubber synth with no fixed architecture....now that would be something new...especially if we had high quality raw VA oscillators with drift etc...maybe even modelled.
We don't have a filter that can be per voice

pdxindy wrote:
SLiC wrote:Its just an instrument, fixed amount of oscillators and LFO' s, envelopes etc. nothing new and it costs 50 Euros....Most people will already have something like this (or better) in there VST collection.

That's OK, I will get them to do that to :D They started with modulators, oscillators and filters make sense right?
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

SLiC wrote:
pdxindy wrote:

That's OK, I will get them to do that to :D They started with modulators, oscillators and filters make sense right?
Sure... I want the filter first though while you are at it... then I can add a per voice filter to the FM synth

Return to “Bitwig”