Bitwig Studio 2.1.2 Beta 1

Official support for: bitwig.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Seems noone has noticed so far :-)
https://www.bitwig.com/en/download.html

I did through my email :) The Devs fixed an important bug for us Linux users concerning a recent security update that borked Bitwig due to some JVM overflow possibility .

Some of my 64 bit VST2's that had been crashing consistently seem to be stable with this version: UVI Relayer and Thorus, plus the good old Camel Alchemy.

ok , want to test : but need serial number for that ?

This beta is working wonderfull !! :)

ledufakademy wrote:ok , want to test : but need serial number for that ?
no you do not need one. You can test as a demo.

.maki wrote:
ledufakademy wrote:ok , want to test : but need serial number for that ?
no you do not need one. You can test as a demo.
i always donwload Demo 2.1.1, ok no serial needed.
But for trying 2.1.2 : system ask me for a serial ....

ah ok, then maybe just buy one :clown: :hihi:

.maki wrote:ah ok, then maybe just buy one :clown: :hihi:
Probably yes, before i want to be sure that everything work with my ubuntu studio 16.04.lts. 270€ much money for me.
Everything work just instability with APC KEY 25 controller) , and bitwig won't laucnh untill i add JAVA_TOOL_OPTIONS=-Xss2560k ...

Beta seem to fix this java var env issue ...

My hardware : scarlet 2i2 usb, mackie fx12v2 : as system soundcard), roland fp90, novation mk sl1 , apc key 25 and core i3 3225 , 8 go , ssd 250 and hd 1To.

[quote="amg56"]Some of my 64 bit VST2's that had been crashing consistently seem to be stable with this version: UVI Relayer and Thorus, plus the good old Camel Alchemy.[/quote]

I was wrong, UVI Relayer 64 bit on Windows 10 still crashes. The 32 bit version runs fine however.

@ledufakademy
ok, the focusrites tend to cause trouble with bitwig. I also own an apc key25, do you have a working script for it?

.maki wrote:@ledufakademy
ok, the focusrites tend to cause trouble with bitwig. I also own an apc key25, do you have a working script for it?
script is here :

https://github.com/osakared/apc-key-25-bitwig

... no answer for testing this bet ... :cry:

ok well, that is probably not Bitwig 2 compatible.

.maki wrote:ok well, that is probably not Bitwig 2 compatible.
it's work under linux , with bitiwg 2.1.1 ... (like moss Extensions) :!:

ledufakademy wrote:
.maki wrote:ah ok, then maybe just buy one :clown: :hihi:
Probably yes, before i want to be sure that everything work with my ubuntu studio 16.04.lts. 270€ much money for me.
Everything work just instability with APC KEY 25 controller) , and bitwig won't laucnh untill i add JAVA_TOOL_OPTIONS=-Xss2560k ...

Beta seem to fix this java var env issue ...

My hardware : scarlet 2i2 usb, mackie fx12v2 : as system soundcard), roland fp90, novation mk sl1 , apc key 25 and core i3 3225 , 8 go , ssd 250 and hd 1To.
Once the beta has been tested by current owners it will be published and you will be able to download it (before you buy it) as the current published version can be demoed by everyone...
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Return to “Bitwig”