best controller for bitwig 2?

Official support for: bitwig.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Best controller for bitwig imo is Push 1 if you don't mind buying used stuff. You have an 8x8 grid for clip launching, sequencing, playing melodies and fingerdrumming. You can map your vsts and vstis however you like. You have a screen and 8 knobs ( but there's no support for multimap vsts like Diva, Reaktor, etc but you can save more than one preset fir those to workaround this).
All for 200/300€. Plus moss' script allows you to do a lot of stuff (add tracks/devices control the mixer, edit clip properties, etc). No sample editing tough; the Bitwig api doesn't allow that right now and I think we have to wait quite a bit for it to happen. Hope that helps.

Cheers!

https://youtu.be/gKoVJfqm31s

Nektar Panorama P1
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Push 1 for sale btw... 250.- if one is intrested... ;)
Everyone knows more than I do...

Ok, i cancelled the kk s49mk2 and went out and bought the nektar panorama p6. Iv had round 30 mins of playtime and already i think it's a beast

Return to “Bitwig”