T-RackS 5 (5.0.1 update,information about free CS version, release date countdown added)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
T-RackS CS T-RackS Saturator X

MogwaiBoy wrote:So T-Racks 4 singles owners will gain free access to V5 of those singles of day one .. but at some point there will be a cutoff as further updates are released - did I get that right?
"will gain free access to V5 of those singles of day one" :-o

Where did you read that? :borg:
Fernando (FMR)

fmr wrote:
evilantal wrote:
Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:Please note there is no stated timeline nor what features/limitations will be in effect with any future free / CS version that may be released. For example, any of the "What's New" from the T-RackS 5 page and features elaborated on the rest of the page may not be available in a future free version.

TL;DR: All information with regard to a free version is TBD.
Yes, okay. Fair enough.

But will this info become available before the pre sale period ends? If like to know if i need/want to spend the money before the price goes up.
Hmm... Let's see: Imagine you are the one pulling the strings of IK Multimedia. Would you disclose that information before the sales period end and the price goes up (or even shortly after that)? :hihi:
Yes. My point exactly..
Demo/soundtrack work: https://soundcloud.com/antaln
My post/prog rock band: http://www.sylvium.com

evilantal wrote:
Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:Please note there is no stated timeline nor what features/limitations will be in effect with any future free / CS version that may be released. For example, any of the "What's New" from the T-RackS 5 page and features elaborated on the rest of the page may not be available in a future free version.

TL;DR: All information with regard to a free version is TBD.
Yes, okay. Fair enough.

But will this info become available before the pre sale period ends? If like to know if i need/want to spend the money before the price goes up.
Timeline for any free CS version is also TBD so I do not know if that information would be available during the pre-order.

Are we there yet ? Are we there yet ? No ? Then wake me when something actually happens. The Hype Train and Confusathon grow tiresome....... :borg:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik wrote:Are we there yet ? Are we there yet ? No ? Then wake me when something actually happens. The Hype Train and Confusathon grow tiresome....... :borg:
Do you want to play Shrek or Donkey?
Fernando (FMR)

Teksonik wrote:Are we there yet ? Are we there yet ? No ? Then wake me when something actually happens. The Hype Train and Confusathon grow tiresome....... :borg:
T-RackS 5 is expected to release during October 2017. If you'd like to wait until then to check this thread or our site, that could help keep things from being so tiresome for you. Edit - also, I'd recommend waiting out through early October as well as that is likely going to be a bit of "so when is it coming? It's October now!" from October 1, 2017 until we have more news to share.

Also, if there is any confusion you or others have that is not clarified via the FAQ at http://cgi.ikmultimedia.com/ikforum/vie ... 13&t=14225 I'd be happy to answer questions - I'm available via PM (so one can relay their IK account information and get help specifically based upon their current IK products, etc) or the IK Support team is very helpful and available at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/mi/

Thank you, and I hope to see you in October in a much less frustrated state.
Last edited by Peter - IK Multimedia on Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fmr wrote:
I'd think that's more appropriate for Syntronik since both onions and Syntronik have layers.

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:
fmr wrote:
I'd think that's more appropriate for Syntronik since both onions and Syntronik have layers.
:lol:

Donkey: Are we there yet?
Shrek: No!
Shrek: No!
Shrek: Yes!
Donkey: Yes?
Shrek: NO!
Fernando (FMR)

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote: Thank you, and I hope to see you in October in a much less frustrated state.
You should probably take the rest of October off! Better yet take the rest of the year off Peter, you deserve it. :party:

plexuss wrote:
Peter - IK Multimedia wrote: Thank you, and I hope to see you in October in a much less frustrated state.
You should probably take the rest of October off! Better yet take the rest of the year off Peter, you deserve it. :party:
I submitted for time off October 1 - T-RackS 5 release but was denied :dog:

plexuss wrote:
I submitted for time off October 1 - T-RackS 5 release but was denied :dog:
We should start a "Free Peter IK Multimeida" campaign! :D

fmr wrote:
MogwaiBoy wrote:So T-Racks 4 singles owners will gain free access to V5 of those singles of day one .. but at some point there will be a cutoff as further updates are released - did I get that right?

Are my T-RackS 4.x Singles and Classic, Deluxe, Grand, etc plugins updated in T-RackS 5?
Yes, Singles (and your current 4.x plugins from collections, or purchased a la carte, etc) will be able to take advantage of an updated UI appearance, better integration into modern DAWs, and resizable.
http://cgi.ikmultimedia.com/ikforum/vie ... 13&t=14225

Kind of disappointing that I can't use my gear credits for the pre-order!

MogwaiBoy wrote:
fmr wrote:

Are my T-RackS 4.x Singles and Classic, Deluxe, Grand, etc plugins updated in T-RackS 5?
Yes, Singles (and your current 4.x plugins from collections, or purchased a la carte, etc) will be able to take advantage of an updated UI appearance, better integration into modern DAWs, and resizable.
That's T-RackS 5 which is 99.99 (edit - please click the previous link for more information on what versions are available to order, what each is named, and what each will contain: T-RackS 5, T-RackS 5 Deluxe, T-RackS 5 MAX. No free version at this time, any features and availability TBD.

MogwaiBoy wrote:
fmr wrote:

That's T-RackS 5 which is 99.99 (edit - please click the previous link for more information on what versions are available to order, what each is named, and what each will contain: T-RackS 5, T-RackS 5 Deluxe, T-RackS 5 MAX. No free version at this time, any features and availability TBD.
Well, in case you do not realize this, for some people, even native English speakers, 'update of' a software may connote 'you'll get this in the update to your software' and since no mention of paying is in that notice, we saw someone take it as for free. As opposed to an *upgrade* which this evidently is. I wouldn't, not with a '5' rather than a '4' but some will, as we saw.

Wait, so the entirety of TRacks5 is $99?

Return to “Effects”