|Product||T-RackS Saturator X|
|Price (MSRP)||$ / €79.99|
|Type / Tags|
Minimal: Intel Pentium 4 2.4 GHz or Intel Core Duo or AMD Athlon 64, 2 GB of RAM (4 GB suggested), Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8 or Windows 10.
Supported Plug-in formats: VST, RTAS, AAX (32 and 64-bit).
Minimal: 1.5 GHz Intel processor, 2 GB of RAM (4 GB suggested), Mac OS X 10.6 or later.
Supported Plug-in formats: Audio Units, VST, RTAS, AAX (32 and 64-bit).
Note: on 64-bit systems, the plug-in also works in 32-bit compatibility mode.
|Copy Protection||Online Activation (Challenge / Response)|
Welcome to perfect analog color and saturation
Tube saturation. Tape saturation. Transformer coloration. If you've worked on audio projects in the analog domain, you're familiar with these concepts. You know what they are, what they can do to a track or recording, and how to get them to work their magic.
The effect of Saturation, or the introduction of harmonic distortion, on an audio track or mix can add that certain special "flavor" and "warmth" that only magnetic tape, tubes, transformers or transistors can deliver. The T-RackS Saturator X delivers that classic analog saturation and takes you on a trip back in time to the birth of "modern" recording before computers and opens your recordings to the mysterious, elusive and warm world of analog saturation.
- T-RackS individual processor module.
- 10 unique saturation modes.
- Independent or inverse linked Gain and Output controls.
- Brickwall limiter.
- Selectable Oversampling mode.
- Unique "magic eye" VU meter.
- Full 14 day free trial period.
- Individual processor or part of the T-RackS processing chain.
- 64-bit native support.
- 32-bit 192 kHz support.
- 32- & 64-bit AAX Compatibility. Will run in Pro Tools 11, and under AAX in Pro Tools 10.
- T-RackS Custom Shop integration.