Korg NanoKontrol2 in Waveform 8

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi there!
Just bought NanoKontrol2 and guessed it will work, but it doesn't. I've tried to set it to midi, and Mackie mode, but only "set" button really change cursor position. What I should do to connect it right?

Go to the control surface page in the settings tab and selected the Nano as your in and out midi for the Mackie control universal tab at the top of the list on the control surface page.

lay it prodctions wrote:Go to the control surface page in the settings tab and selected the Nano as your in and out midi for the Mackie control universal tab at the top of the list on the control surface page.
Thank you, but I already did that. No reaction.

Maybe you can configure korg using the midi learn feature.
https://youtu.be/gqkzGstzgyM
Windows 10 / Intel core i7 2700k @ 3.50GHz / 16GB Ram / Emu 1212m Sound Card / Ati Radeon HD5400 Series G/Card

I use one daily have no issues I also have it mapped to control every selected plugin in my edits. Which I could send you a copy of my settings.

I can use knobs for pan after reboot, but they are not so precise, moving jerky. Still Waveform mapping is not working. Maybe korg has some problems with windows7 x64 drivers?

Korg NanoKontrol2 works in Waveform 8 in SONAR Mackie mode, check also in your documentation ...

SONAR:
1. While pressing and holding down the SET MARKER and REC buttons, connect the USB cable from your computer to the nanoKONTROL2.

nobody need to use learn function, only to read a manual ...

Hermu wrote:Korg NanoKontrol2 works in Waveform 8 in SONAR Mackie mode, check also in your documentation ...

SONAR:
1. While pressing and holding down the SET MARKER and REC buttons, connect the USB cable from your computer to the nanoKONTROL2.

nobody need to use learn function, only to read a manual ...
Never know about this mode. Thank you.

Return to “Tracktion”