Zebra3 Info

Official support for: u-he.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Zebra

any screenshot so far? :D

Any chance to see 2.8 until the end of this year?
🇺🇦

almazmusic wrote:Any chance to see 2.8 until the end of this year?
Yes. We're currently very caught up in overwhelming Repro feedback, but the remaining issues with the preset browser are the same for Zebra update (even though it will just have searches, i.e. won't have tagging).

Awesome news from Urs! :)
🇺🇦

Urs wrote:
Yes. We're currently very caught up in overwhelming Repro feedback, but the remaining issues with the preset browser are the same for Zebra update (even though it will just have searches, i.e. won't have tagging).
Great news. So Zebra won't have tagging available until Z3?

Cimbasso wrote:
Urs wrote:
That's the plan, yes. Because, quite simply, we don't have the resources to tag thousands of presets properly for a free update. And what's a tagged preset browser worth without tagged presets?

Urs wrote:
Cimbasso wrote:
Urs wrote:
That's the plan, yes. Because, quite simply, we don't have the resources to tag thousands of presets properly for a free update. And what's a tagged preset browser worth without tagged presets?
Will it have the multi colored favorites?

Stollmeister wrote:Will it have the multi colored favorites?
Yep.

Why not make a community effort out of it? :D

EvilDragon wrote:Why not make a community effort out of it? :D
I'd be up for that. Least we can do for an awesome free upgrade!

Hehehe, cynical response: You think that's less effort?

Urs wrote:
Ah, wasn't thinking about it that way but yes I guess it would still require time from your team.

Well...then again if you just released it with the tagging, then there is really no time limit on getting it done. We could self-organize :-)

Urs wrote:
Dunno, at least it's parallelizing while you can focus on other stuff? Then giving it to us betas to check for (in)consistency... :)

It would at least be nice to be able to do the tagging in Zebra ourselves, even if factory patches and extra paid soundbanks aren't tagged...

Urs wrote:And what's a tagged preset browser worth without tagged presets?
because I can tag my own...

and because it would make it the consistent same browser as in RePro and which will end up in all the synths.

Agreed.

Return to “u-he”