"Atmospheric Transients" soundset for Waldorf PPG Wave 3.V is available (10 free presets available)

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS
PPG Wave 3.V

^ Thank you. I'll try to take a look at this later on today. Much appreciated. :)
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Aloysius wrote:^ Thank you. I'll try to take a look at this later on today. Much appreciated. :)
let me know if i can be of further help and good luck :tu:

I'll make a note in this thread with my findings. :)

To cut a long story short ...

There seems to be a missing folder of 'transients'. It's not in any of my emails from waldorf and it's not in my waldorf account.

I sent another email to waldorf. Maybe they'll reply this time.

Aloysius wrote:To cut a long story short ...

There seems to be a missing folder of 'transients'. It's not in any of my emails from waldorf and it's not in my waldorf account.

hi aloysius, if the missing samples folder is the problem look at the first post of this thread where ingo provided a link to the samples folder. if this is no loner working i would send a PM to ingo, this might be faster then waiting for the waldorf support.

Waldorf have got back to me but I have not had time to reply. Once I do I'll post any solution here. I'm sure my computer is running as admin so I don't think that's the issue.

Gosh wrote:
Aloysius wrote:To cut a long story short ...

hi aloysius, if the missing samples folder is the problem look at the first post of this thread where ingo provided a link to the samples folder. if this is no loner working i would send a PM to ingo, this might be faster then waiting for the waldorf support.
Hi. :)

(1) Finally got a reply from Waldorf. 'Sorry for the delay. Please send us your purchase Invoice.'
(2) I tried the link in the 1st post. 'File not found'. I'll PM you my email address. Thanks.

Yeah, it was the missing file. I wonder how long the download has been like that? They really should update it.

Anyway once I was sent the full file it all worked.

Mr Arkadin wrote:Yeah, it was the missing file. I wonder how long the download has been like that? They really should update it.

Anyway once I was sent the full file it all worked.
Great. Thanks for posting. I just downloaded the updated version myself. Looking forward to trying it out later. :)

Just tried the new complete version download and can confirm that it works. :tu:

I've asked support to update the linked file in ''MyWaldorf Client Area'' as the shortcut is still pointing to the old incomplete zipped version of the soundset.

Return to “Soundware”