Some zyn-fusion problems

Official support for: zynaddsubfx.sourceforge.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I downloaded the full version of this file: zyn-fusion-linux-64bit-3.0.3-release.tar.bz2
but when I click on the ZYN icon on the top-right-corner the info says I have 3.0.0

Also I can't find the modulation type FM from old zynaddsubfx?

Yeah, the number on the info has always been 3.0.0, I don't think Fundamental ever updated it. If you downloaded that, you should have the correct version.

FM modulation should be in the drop-down list of the Modulation tab, listed as "Frequency". Although I'd recommend using "Phase" for typical FM sounds.
Free BassTables for Xfer Serum 1 | 2
2016 Synthmaster Song Contest Winner Presets

TYPE in FREQUENCY tab (MODULATION) tab have the following:
L35CENTS
L10CENTS
E100CENTS
E1200CENTS

When I touch REF FREQ in PART SETTINGS the sound dies and I have to reload the vst :(

marbangens wrote:TYPE in FREQUENCY tab (MODULATION) tab have the following:
L35CENTS
L10CENTS
E100CENTS
E1200CENTS
That's the Modulator Detune Magnitude "Type". That control adjusts how much the Fine detune affects the Mod Osc. You want the Modulator Mode, which is this:
Modulator Mode.png
marbangens wrote:When I touch REF FREQ in PART SETTINGS the sound dies and I have to reload the vst
Yeah, I believe that's a bug and definitely shouldn't happen. Hopefully we can get a fix. I suggest not messing with it, as I'm not sure why you would in the first place.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Free BassTables for Xfer Serum 1 | 2
2016 Synthmaster Song Contest Winner Presets

The crash looks like it occurred due to missing metadata. The metadata has been added via https://github.com/zynaddsubfx/zynaddsu ... d57774a39f
One of the developers on the ZynAddSubFX open source synth
The author of the Zyn-Fusion UI for ZynAddSubFX

Return to “ZynAddSubFX”