Acoustica: Where can I adjust the volume during playback?

Official support for: acondigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello to all and especially to stian!

Since a couple of days I test Acoustica 7 (32 bit) in trial mode (primarily the Standard Edition). 

Acoustica makes a good impression to me and as I see in this Forum that stian is a very friendly and responsive developer too, I tend to stay with this software. (And by the way: Using the German interface of Acoustica I can say that the translation is excellent.)

Nevertheless I would like to ask or clarify some details. One of them is a quite basic one:

I cannot find the control for adjusting the volume for the playback of a file. So at the moment for this purpose I use the volume mixer of Windows but I assume that there is a more straightforward possibility too. So please someone can tell me where I can find it? Thank you.

Hi!
Clearsound wrote:Hello to all and especially to stian!

Since a couple of days I test Acoustica 7 (32 bit) in trial mode (primarily the Standard Edition). 

Acoustica makes a good impression to me and as I see in this Forum that stian is a very friendly and responsive developer too, I tend to stay with this software. (And by the way: Using the German interface of Acoustica I can say that the translation is excellent.)
Thanks, that's great to hear! (Lob an den Übersetzer ausgerichtet -- ich habe da Hilfe bekommen... :) )
Clearsound wrote:Nevertheless I would like to ask or clarify some details. One of them is a quite basic one:

I cannot find the control for adjusting the volume for the playback of a file. So at the moment for this purpose I use the volume mixer of Windows but I assume that there is a more straightforward possibility too. So please someone can tell me where I can find it? Thank you.
Actually, there's no volume control integrated at the time being. ASIO and CoreAudio don't offer control over the analog volume. There have been a couple of requests for this, so I'd like to integrate a digital volume control somehow.

Best,
Stian

Thanks for the information, stian.
stian wrote:There have been a couple of requests for this, so I'd like to integrate a digital volume control somehow.
Fine. :tu:

Return to “Acon Digital”