2.3.3 RC 2 available

Official support for: bitwig.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

a crash report was send to bitwig...

New Bitwig user here. I have couple FR. Could you guys add midi chase and shortcut key for the open VSTi..pretty please? Pretty essential parts of my workflow..

keel wrote:New Bitwig user here. I have couple FR. Could you guys add midi chase and shortcut key for the open VSTi..pretty please? Pretty essential parts of my workflow..
Hi Keel. The best way for them to hear/see your FR is to send it to them as described here: viewtopic.php?f=259&t=503101&start=15#p7061256

:tu:
-JH

JHernandez wrote:
keel wrote:New Bitwig user here. I have couple FR. Could you guys add midi chase and shortcut key for the open VSTi..pretty please? Pretty essential parts of my workflow..
Hi Keel. The best way for them to hear/see your FR is to send it to them as described here: viewtopic.php?f=259&t=503101&start=15#p7061256

:tu:
Thanks, send it to them! :)

Will the problem of HiDPI on Windows will be taken care of soon?

In case you don't know what I'm talking about: when you go to the compatibility tab of the application and put the checkmark to override scaling by application, all vst plugins are still scaled (and blurry). The only way to stop scaling is to enable Windows 8-7 compatibility mode but then the framerate is like 2 fps.

+1
about shortcut key for the open VSTi, my workaround is to set bitwig to multi display, open the vsti in the mixer display and show hide the vsti with shift tab-it swap your main display to the second,mixer and vsti editor.-

I suspect a lot of people are toggling almost full screen VSTs and BW....a hot key certain,y helps a lot....as a surface user it would also be good to have better VST window handeling in tablet mode.
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Anybody on w10? (maybe other OS also? )
But everytime when i bounce a clip in clipview/launcher, my playmarker moves to beginning of song in arranger.
Is this intentional??? Or do i miss something in preferences?

Return to “Bitwig”