kevvvvv wrote:GUI size & readability is my only big issue with Avenger, which is otherwise perfect.
I'm prob wasting my time saying this. But hey this is KVR and I'm a user.
There's some maths about sight & content, detail & the whole, that's missing from the Avenger GUI equation.
I'll wait a year for it, which is reasonable, as it's a big job.
1. I advised Avenger devs before, take all the needed visibility to the center of the console. (As they do with the full waveform browser) The small windows are ok for quick edits, but use an "open" button to open to the center of the console.
Drag and drop presets to categorys would be handy also.
1.2. zones window is also very small
2. Same problem goes with the preset browser, I only use the main presets window. the search function is missing out some things... Also handy functionality such as, click search O--- and start to type, (not clicking the small type window first)...
Create a large library browser in the center of Avenger, like other synths have, with columns... done...
3. compare or version function for the presets
4. select presets by CC
5. better (basic) sample editor
6. mod matrix => to the center also
7. Please please get rid of the ugly VMAN button ! (add it to the content/info/files tab)
I have more request this way, small but important timesavers IMO. Not for 1 time edit, but for working on a daily base with Avenger as workhorse.
Furthermore, I'm very happy with the synth, I like the approach how it's organised.
But I hope the devs will listen in time to those small anoying things, instead of adding more and more synth functions.
Usability is #1 for me.
Basic functions done right.
That explains the succes of Nord for example.