Error codes: InstDir Read Error; 7; Loading Samples Failed

Official support for: amplesound.net
RELATED
PRODUCTS

All of my plugins are giving me the same error message Error codes: InstDir Read Error; 7; Loading Samples Failed.(attached image). Instrument path appears to be correct. I have a very good internet connection. All plugins are activated.

I've tried to uninstall and reinstall and still getting the same message.
Screenshot-2018-06-22-12.08.04.gif
Any suggestions?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thanks for asking, did you login your computer with admin account?

If you did not, please run non-admin-install in Ample Guitar Full installer to install Ample Guitar.

so I made a non-admin account and installed the plugins. the plugins now work on that account, but still not on my account. Any other suggestions so that I can run them on the admin account?

Just to be clear, was I supposed to do an uninstall on the admin account prior to doing the new install on the non-admin account?

Did you run non-admin-install in the admin account or a user account?

i Thought I had to create a separate user account but that perhaps once installed on that account, it would fix the install on the admin account. I’m not aware of how to do a non-admin install on the admin account. Is this possible?

If it’s possible, could you tell me how that is done and do I need to uninstall first or just reinstall using non-admin install on admin account?

by the way, I am using a mac

hi, any suggestions on this?

Hi,

1. Please check the folder "~/Library/Application Support/Ample Sound/" (under your admin account), are there 3 ".plist" files for each product?
2. If yes, please run this command in Terminal (without quote marks):
"sudo chmod -R 777 ~/Library/Application\ Support/Ample\ Sound/"
This grants access to the folder that contains the settings files needed to run the plugin.

If there are any questions, please contact eli@amplesound.cn, and we would help you step by step.

Best regards,
Ample Sound

hi there,

not sure if you got my emails I sent to eli@amplesound.cn?

Still not able to get these to work. Is there another workaround or credential bypass of somesort?

I have 250+ plugins and these are the only ones that don't work. I have a couple of projects that I'm waiting on to get this resolved.

Thanks,
Todd

Hey I'm Having this issue with error 7 as well i have tried everything but can't seem to get around the issue im on windows if you anything pls tell me how to fix this issue :(

Hi XXR did you install new v3 sample library?

Theres no sample library for Ample Metal eclipse on the website where can i find one?
if possible could ya put a link in your response?

Hi XXRazorblast we don't provide AME trial version now. if you are an existing user and own AME, please login Ample Sound user area to get AME library download link.

Where is the AME library download link on the website?

Return to “Ample Sound”