I buy WaveForm and I do not see the 86 bit version, I'm worried

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Where can I download the waveform 86 bit version? on the website only the 64 bit is released and my whole studio works with 86 bits, I hope I did not throw away my money.

Im from Colombia. Sorry my english.

Please help. :(

The final x86 version (which is actually 32-bit) is Waveform 8. Waveform 9 and future ones will only be available in 64-bit.

Contact support (support@tracktion.com) and explain to them, and they may be able to sort something out. Tracktion 7 is likely to become free later this year.
[W10-64, T5/6/7/W8/9/10/11/12/13, 32(to W8)&64 all, Spike],[W7-32, T5/6/7/W8, Gina16] everything underused.

Yombol wrote:Where can I download the waveform 86 bit version? on the website only the 64 bit is released and my whole studio works with 86 bits, I hope I did not throw away my money.

Im from Colombia. Sorry my english.

Please help. :(
Same problem here. I have a 32 bit laptop I can't replace at the moment and Waveform 9 is only 32 bit. I contacted support to see if I can get version 8 from them. @Yombol what happened in the end in your case? did they give you version 8 or did you have to use another software? if so, what was it?
Thanks
How come I never get notified in any way about topics I started myself? I don't see any option in the preferences to auto subscribe to my topics. Do I have to manually subscribe or bookmark every topic I make? srsly what am I missing?

Return to “Tracktion”