Interpolator bug

Official support for: hgsounds.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I am really enjoying the new GB Interpolator. In the space of half of hour I have created three very usable patches. I was dismayed to find however, after closing Kontakt, the next time I loaded a patch, the patch did not sound anything like I remembered it sounding. Fortunately, I immediately loaded the same patch again and suddenly it was as I remembered it. I thought that maybe something wasn't being cleared, so I set everything to default and loaded the patch again. It was then that I noticed that the while wavetable was being loaded correctly, the step sequencers were not set up properly. For one patch, even though the WT position was set to 4 steps, only two were showing and the patch played like there were only two steps. A similar issue occured for the other step sequencers as well. When I reloaded the patch and it loaded and played correctly the second time.

The interesting thing is, I discovered that I did not actually have to reload the patch to fix things. As long as I clicked on one of the "Steps" setting for any of the sequencers, the display updated, and the patch played correctly.

I am on Windows 10 using Kontakt 6.

Return to “Homegrown Sounds”