Muon Software and addictive substances

Official support for: muon-software.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Dave Waugh:

Is it just me, or do all your users get highly addicted to TauPro and Electron?
:)

I ordered TauPro on the weekend and played with the demo all weekend. Couldn't help myself, I'd be in the middle of something, and I would HAVE TO go use TauPro! Then last night I downloaded Electron! :help: :lol:

All kidding aside, TauPro and Electron produce a thick, meaty sound with lots of substance and depth. (No, I refuse to say Phat.)

I did several side by side comparisons with other vstis with suposedly similar presets for Mini Moog, TB303 etc.

All ended up sounding thin,anemic and inadequate compared to TauPro! Guess it's the combination of how you do the anti-aliasing and the 64 bit coding that help-oh and also the secret sauce! Having several extra Banks available for TauPro helps too. Scott Solida's demo put my purchase decision over the top. Give that man a comission!

If you release the new stuff this fall and all at once, I swear no one will see me for a month! :D :D :D

Thanks Dave for producing some of the few vsti's that truely have character.

8)

:oops: :D
and also the secret sauce
You know the secret sauce is just mayonnaise that's been left in the sun....

I'm glad to see that I'm not the only hopeless Electron addict. It is one of my first-call analogues to this day. Nothing else out there gives me that warm, eighties kinda sound like Electron, and with its X/Y Pad, it feels very much like a cross betweem my JX8P and a Prophet VS. I love that thing.
There are rocketships outside of my window. Really: www.cosmo.org
www.theelectronicgarden.com

I'll put my mit up and tell you that I too, am an Electroholic.

I've tried intensive therapy sessions with z3ta and Albino, and whist they made me concider my hopeless habit, i still find myself sneaking Electron out of my VST rack in a paper bag.

Help me... ;)

Muon Software Ltd wrote::oops: :D
and also the secret sauce
You know the secret sauce is just mayonnaise that's been left in the sun....
So that's where TauPro gets it's funk! :lol:

BTW-just got the Electron email! This boy is one happy camper right now! :D

Scot Solida wrote:I'm glad to see that I'm not the only hopeless Electron addict. It is one of my first-call analogues to this day. Nothing else out there gives me that warm, eighties kinda sound like Electron, and with its X/Y Pad, it feels very much like a cross betweem my JX8P and a Prophet VS. I love that thing.
"Hi everyone, my names Doug, and I'm an Electron addict!" Welcome to the first meeting! :-)

Tau Pro and Electron are not only warm, but they have dimension and space. It's like the difference between 2D and 3D; traditional paintings and holograms!

Ok,ok, I'm going a bit over the top here, but I'm sure we all understand.

BTW-I read that some serious updates are due real soon now? 8) 8) 8)

Red_CM wrote:I'll put my mit up and tell you that I too, am an Electroholic.
Ain't that the truth! :shock:
I've tried intensive therapy sessions with z3ta and Albino, and whist they made me concider my hopeless habit, i still find myself sneaking Electron out of my VST rack in a paper bag.
Different tools for different jobs. But quality wise, Tau Pro and Electron are right up there with my Albino, Tassman, Halion, Lounge Lizard, Rhino, etc.

Help me... ;)
Ok [whispers]New updates coming soon. Updates Red! [/whisper] :evil:

Sorry Red, that was cruel! Muhahaha!

I can NOT keep Tau Pro out of a tune.It just sounds so cool.The best money I ever spent on software.Click the WWW button above for some Tau Pro patches. :D

New updates coming soon
Oh, if only I could show you what we've done.....
:wink:

Dave

Teksonik wrote:I can NOT keep Tau Pro out of a tune.
{/quote]

Question is, why would you want to? :roll:
It just sounds so cool.The best money I ever spent on software.
Indeed, don't tell Dave, but he could sell it for 2x as much and still have buyers!

Fortunately for us, he seems to subscribe to the old fashioned way to make a buck: make it cheap, support the product, and make it the best.
Click the WWW button above for some Tau Pro patches. :D
:?: :?: :?:
(Pls explain)

Muon Software Ltd wrote:
New updates coming soon

Dave
Soon, I hope.

Say, this doesn't involve chickens and peanut butter, does it? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Muon Software Ltd wrote:
New updates coming soon

Dave
Now I'm curious about Neutron and Atom Pro as well. (Never having actually seen one in person)

Tau Pro is awesome. It's got some of the ballsiest sounds I've ever heard, and for such a nominal price. I got it only a week ago, and I already love it. The only problem is that it overpowers almost every other plugin! :D

Return to “Muon Software”