Andy just released a new instrument called Grey Matter

Official support for: hgsounds.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

https://hgsounds.com/product/grey-matter-dnd/

I bought it swiftly and anticipate lots of fun.

+1

Paj
8^)

Great that Andy is feeling better! :tu:

What besides drag and drop samples does Grey Matter have over Dark Matter/Red Matter?
https://hgsounds.com/product/dark-matter/
If I get Grey Matter will also buying Dark Matter/Red Matter make sense?
Would be great if someone did a review of Grey Matter.
Will likely get it but a light push will motivate me.

I wish Andy had made some re-assuring comments about the Serenity Group Buy.
https://hgsounds.com/product/serenity-group-buy/
Really interested in the three Kontakt Midi Fx.

Well this looks like just the thing to throw some modular noodling into!

Got the Grey Matter! :roll: :tu:
Part of the reason I got it was that it really looks interesting.
Secondly Andy is really worth helping out.
After all, the Group Buys were a steal at how low he priced them.
Thirdly I love the way has implemented the Random buttons. :love:

Just received this email with good news from Andy.

Hi
I’ve added another 2 instruments to Grey Matter, ‘WT’ uses Wavetables and ‘SMP’ is for nonrhythmic samples. All support Drag and Drop for adding samples/wavetables.
The updated product is available for download now.
I have a wavetable product in the works which is sampling from a Hydrasynth and I’m hoping to get back to the Group Buy this week. I need to work the code into the new site and get working on the Midi Instruments.
I hope you are enjoying the Summer if in the Global North!
Andy

I will be looking forward to playing with the midi instruments.
But Andy most importantly watch your health.

I’m hoping to get back to the Group Buy this week. I need to work the code into the new site and get working on the Midi Instruments.
As glad as I am that the groupbuy may have a chance to go on, especially as I am too looking forward to the midi instruments :hyper: , I have mixed emotions about it especially worrying about all the work for Andy and the relative low potential of new buyers as already so many have joined.

For me it would feel right to kind of close the old one and start a new one right now from zero for evryone with the midi stuff. I know maybe someone would complain that he had already payed for it but as it was clear from the beginning that there is NOTHING guaranteed.....

I know evrybody who can afford and think it feels right could join it more then one time but thats just not the same.....

I have no idea that feels right and "round", so maybe some of you of the "old Grop buy gang" have some better ones ?

But what should definitely NOT happen is that Andy is coming in comparable unhealthy situations again cause of this d.... groupbuy. It was so much fun all the years but I am afraid not always for Andy.

Hope you get my general intention and maybe have some good ideas to let it be fun again for ALL .

tatanka wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:44 pm
I’m hoping to get back to the Group Buy this week. I need to work the code into the new site and get working on the Midi Instruments.
As glad as I am that the groupbuy may have a chance to go on, especially as I am too looking forward to the midi instruments :hyper: , I have mixed emotions about it especially worrying about all the work for Andy and the relative low potential of new buyers as already so many have joined.

For me it would feel right to kind of close the old one and start a new one right now from zero for evryone with the midi stuff. I know maybe someone would complain that he had already payed for it but as it was clear from the beginning that there is NOTHING guaranteed.....

I know evrybody who can afford and think it feels right could join it more then one time but thats just not the same.....

I have no idea that feels right and "round", so maybe some of you of the "old Grop buy gang" have some better ones ?

But what should definitely NOT happen is that Andy is coming in comparable unhealthy situations again cause of this d.... groupbuy. It was so much fun all the years but I am afraid not always for Andy.

Hope you get my general intention and maybe have some good ideas to let it be fun again for ALL .
Thanks for saying so well and I feel the same are you!

Since all of the group buys already had the time-limits over-generously extended, I'm all for a paid reboot of the Serenity Group Buy (SGB-2?) at step six. Split it into SGB-1 (first five items) and SGB-2 (items 6-10) if retroactive membership is offered---also something that is overly generous, if not unheard of, for a group buy.* Geez---I'm still playing around with and enjoying stuff from the first group buy. I love a bargain but am I the only one here that feels larcenous by the end of an HGS group buy?

Paj
8^)

*albeit, in the immortal words of Jeff Spicolli: "Hey, Bubb, like let's get some cool rules of our own."

I'm all for a paid reboot of the Serenity Group Buy (SGB-2?) at step six. Split it into SGB-1 (first five items) and SGB-2 (items 6-10)
:tu: :clap:

Sounds like a good practical suggestion for me.

I'd be happy to knock the Serenity Group buy on the head and start a new Group by for the midi instruments.

Return to “Homegrown Sounds”