RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have the Slide Lap Steel Pitch Bend setup like this:
Bend Range: 2
Snap to Scale: Maj
Snap to Key: A
Bend Affect: All
Bend Handling: Incl.

Also, in case it makes any difference, I have Slide Position set to 4.

I am playing F#4 plus another note. I only want the Note F#4 to bend so I also have a keyswitch set to F#-1. It works (mostly) perfectly!

Except when I move the other note to B4 or above, it also bends! Notes A#4 and under are fine. They don't bend.

If this is a bug, would you please send me a version where this is fixed? If it is not a bug, how to I play F#4 + B4 and only have F#4 bend up a whole step?

Thank you.

FYI to those reading, Greg sent me some new Kontakt scripts that fixed this bug. All is good now. Thank you, Greg!

Sure! I think it only affected the top 5-6 notes, but for anyone wondering, I'll be uploading it as a mini update shortly.
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples
Ultra-realistic sample libraries for Kontakt

Also, please fix the Kontakt keyboard color-coding to match the actual available notes. The blue keys go all the way up to C7 but the notes stop at E5.

Thank you

Hmmm, and now the expression pedal CC11 no longer works. I saved a snaphot of the instrument, exited out, reloaded Kontakt, reloaded the instrument, reloaded the snapshot, same problem. CC11 control does nothing. When I right-click the volume fader I see the option to remove MIDI Automation: CC# 11 as well as to Learn MIDI CC# Automation. I have done neither of these.
Last edited by fretman on Sat Aug 28, 2021 8:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Edited: delete this post. The new *.nk? files seem compatible with the old *.nk? files in regards to how pitch bend is behaving. The only outstanding issue I'm seeing is the loss of CC#11 control.

Return to “Orange Tree Samples”