Glad Andy is well so far, hope he can be with us again when his health allows it, all the best from us all

Official support for: hgsounds.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

😂 I’m sort of entering a simplicity/minimalist phase at the moment, I think I nailed it with Fractionate, it’s a single page and not overwhelming in any way and it’s obvious after a few minutes how it works. It’s so tempting for me to add more and complicate it. I’m hoping to do the same with the DnD, just maybe level, pan, filter, res, decay and an FX send or something.

Welcome back, Andy! Very glad to see you here again.

Thankyou 😀 It’s really good to be back and got over this hurdle.

Astralp wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:43 am
Milkman, you can PM me on here and we’ll get you sorted out. I have been having endless trouble with email but hopefully all that is sorted now. It might be worth trying password reset again though and checking the junk folder. It should be working.
Thanks. Tried to send you a PM but the forum refuses to send it and its stuck in "outbox." No idea why.

However since I last wrote a comment about this in this thread, my account is working once again. I used the same info I've been using, and I was able to log in and view invoices, downloads, etc. Thanks -- whatever you did! No idea why my PM wont send.

I was very much looking forward to getting reconnected to this GB, so thanks for your help.

Oh strange! I’m glad it’s sorted out and you enjoy Divider.

Hope things are going well. Site is looking good. I just logged in and downloaded some of the old samples that I bought some time back. I appreciate that I can do that. It's not true everywhere.

Welcome back Andy!

Return to “Homegrown Sounds”