Error 2 while trying to install KVR331 SynthMaster 2 Player

Official support for: kv331audio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Like the title says, I get an error 2 message when I try to install SynthMaster 2 with default location.

Setup was unable to create the directory
"C:\Users\myusername\OneDrive\Documents\SynthMasterPlayer"

Error 2: The specified file was not found

I have deleted OneDrive, but I can't get rid of this particular folder. It's like tied to a system and works as if it is a true location for for example "desktop" So my desktop is actually routed as "C:\Users\myusername\OneDrive\Desktop"

but there is an actual dekstop location, which I can access through "This PC -> C: -> Users -> myusername -> Desktop" - but this is not my where my files go, if I download something and place it on my desktop screen.

What is this? Why is OneDrive so hard to get rid of?

TimeToProduce wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 2:03 pm Like the title says, I get an error 2 message when I try to install SynthMaster 2 with default location.

Setup was unable to create the directory
"C:\Users\myusername\OneDrive\Documents\SynthMasterPlayer"

Error 2: The specified file was not found

I have deleted OneDrive, but I can't get rid of this particular folder. It's like tied to a system and works as if it is a true location for for example "desktop" So my desktop is actually routed as "C:\Users\myusername\OneDrive\Desktop"

but there is an actual dekstop location, which I can access through "This PC -> C: -> Users -> myusername -> Desktop" - but this is not my where my files go, if I download something and place it on my desktop screen.

What is this? Why is OneDrive so hard to get rid of?
Hi,

I will try to reproduce the issue. And write you as soon as possible. Have you tried reinstalling Synthmaster and installing it in another folder?

All the best

Return to “KV331 Audio”