New format leaves no room for typing new post!

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I follow KVR using my phone 98% of the time. The recent addition of the subject line was appreciated but short-lived when I tried to comment...
With ads on top, then subject line next, that takes up a third or more of my screen. As soon as I try to type, the "keyboard" takes over half. And the box jumps so that I can't see what's just been typed to visually correct myself.
At most, I get half a line of blank space that immediately jumps out of sight and doesn't even leave enough room to scroll back up.
Of course, hiding the ads would give us back that space.
Maybe reducing the font of the subject line would also help a little, but as it is now, it's getting closer to being unusable.
Please fix this.

I updated the sticky topic title to make it a bit smaller. How big is your screen? Could you post a screenshot of it with the keyboard up?

The ads shouldn't be a problem because they should be off screen. The main nav bar, then the quick forum inks / breadcrumbs and then the topic title should stick.

Hmm. It got better shortly after posting. The subject line and the advertisement block have suddenly both disappeared? Although it still "jumps" making me have to scroll to see what I've just typed (it didn't use to do that). But it's workable again.

And the smaller font is much better!
Although I see the screen shots are not including the keyboard? So know that it takes up to 55-60% of the screen. Actual phone screen visual is approximately 2.5"x4"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Site Stuff”