Mello-Fi how to make my preset the standard one when loading up? (LogicPro)

Official support for: arturia.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

how can I save my own preset as the standard one when loading up? I am using LogicPro X 10.7.5 and I'd like to make that "as standard" within Mello-Fi if possible.

Thanks!

No one?

Once you have made the changes click on the drop down menu in the top left next to the On/Off and choose Set As Default:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Hi Dave, thanks for you reply (finally an answer :)

Save As Default is greyed out here (LogicPro Menu)

If the button is still grayed after changing any preset values, then perhaps the plugin does not support some integrations with the aupreset system and most likely there is no solution.

It happens...
a set of teeth attached to a rotating chain driven along a guide bar :D

Yes, unfortunately:
Thank you for your feedback.

I've submitted your message as a feature request as for now it is not possible to set a default preset on our plugins.

Feel free to get back to us if you need any further help.

Best regards,

This usually happens when you don't have the audio preset folder structure in place, or don't have write permissions on those folders.

Works fine here, as davestretch also showed.
SCR-20230104-ofg.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thank you beely for your answer, I appreciate"!

I checked several stock and 3rd party plugins: I can Save As Default at all of them - but exclusively not within MELLO-FI.

It's my MBP M1 and I should have Admin rights everywhere. Do you might have an idea, where I could look at?

Return to “Arturia”