Bugs in HoRNet ThirtyOne MK2 2.1.0

Official support for: hornetplugins.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Been using ThirtyOne MK2 lately and it's awesome, while messing around I found 2 bugs:

Bug #1
This one happens when closing and opening the plugin window while the song is playing, the Auto EQ values jump for a brief moment when reopening ThirtyOne, here is a video that shows the issue: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8KSDylWfrc

Bug #2
The second bug happens after turning off auto EQ mode and changing the EQ amount, it seems the % of EQ amount changes in relation to the original auto EQ values, for example, let's say I let ThirtyOne do its thing and generate its auto EQ values (static mode and 50% EQ amount) and turn it off afterwards so that I can just adjust the EQ amount, if I want to increase the EQ amount from 50% to 70% it's not possible since now the full range of EQ amount from 0%-100% maps to the values that the auto EQ originally generated at 50% before being turned off, I also recorded a video that hopefully shows whats going on: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_IHlkPFcms

I was looking at the version 2.1.0 release notes and was wondering if the fix mentioned in the 3rd bullet point has something to do with this bug, didn't find a way to download an older version to verify this though:
https://www.hornetplugins.com/hornet-th ... -0-update/

My setup is:
Windows 10 (64 bit)
Ableton Live 11 Lite
44100hz sample rate

Hi, I can confirm both bugs, I'm adding them to our tracker and we'll provide a fix asap.

Thank you for spotting them!

Saverio

Nice, thank you!

I find the Listen button very useful in searching for bad sounds in a selected frequency. Unfortunately, the yellow EQ slider then becomes inoperative (when the Listen button is engaged), so I can't adjust the isolated frequency, by moving the yellow slider up/down. Am I missing something? I think this is a very important feature.

tparker24 wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 1:04 am I find the Listen button very useful in searching for bad sounds in a selected frequency. Unfortunately, the yellow EQ slider then becomes inoperative (when the Listen button is engaged), so I can't adjust the isolated frequency, by moving the yellow slider up/down. Am I missing something? I think this is a very important feature.
Yes this is done by design, every adjustment is disabled while you are in "listen" mode, but it's pretty easy to change that behavior. I'll add that to the feature request list.

Saverio

HoRNet wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 11:03 am
tparker24 wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 1:04 am I find the Listen button very useful in searching for bad sounds in a selected frequency. Unfortunately, the yellow EQ slider then becomes inoperative (when the Listen button is engaged), so I can't adjust the isolated frequency, by moving the yellow slider up/down. Am I missing something? I think this is a very important feature.
Yes this is done by design, every adjustment is disabled while you are in "listen" mode, but it's pretty easy to change that behavior. I'll add that to the feature request list.

Saverio
Thanks! Looking forward to it.

Return to “HoRNet Plugins”