Shreddage 3 Jupiter - Multiple Inquiries

Official support for: impactsoundworks.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello, I have been using Shreddage 3 Jupiter for about a year and a half now and have a couple of questions:

1. Is it possible to manually tune the strings each of the strings to an individual value?

2. I am attempting to play octaves as such - 5X7 or 7X9 - with the two single notes sustained and the middle string muted via the piano roll. While watching the fretboard during playback, Shreddage actually finds the note NOT as the open string but fretted and mutes that, causing an unobtainable finger configuration and odd sound. Is there any keyswitch or articulation for octaves? If not, is there any way to force Shreddage to play certain notes in certain positions so I can achieve this? I have tried using force string and hand position knobs with no luck.

3. I have turned off (All knobs to zero) ALL release noise (pitched/unpitched) in the advanced tab AND in TACT Articulation but am still getting release noise when muting and sustaining via higher strings. Please help me figure out what I'm doing wrong here as this is annoying me to no end.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

(1) This is not currently possible.

(2) If you want very specific configuration of notes on strings, using "MIDI guitar mode" and then using one MIDI channel per string will guarantee that.

(3) Are the noises actually corresponding with note end? Is it possible you're just hearing the natural noise when a mute ends (like in the recording itself?)

Note - we are <2 weeks from releasing a huge update to the entire series so some of this behavior may change.
Shreddage 3 Stratus: Next generation Kontakt Player guitar, now available!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

(2) I am unable to set my midi channel to OMNI within KONTAKT when Shreddage 3 is loaded in... It doesnt have the "MIDI Ch." option in the header. I have "MIDI Guitar Mode" turned on, but I can only access notes on one string. How do I switch between channels to play notes on strings simultaneously? Tried to google it with no success.

(3) It is possible I am hearing residual mute ends... Ill Look more into it, but it would help GREATLY if I could get the MIDI Guitar mode working correctly.

Click on the (i) button in the header and you will see the MIDI options there.

Cool, okay, that solves that problem. But after doing so, how am I to map two different stringed notes to the piano roll at once?

You use different MIDI channels. Now this will depend on your DAW. In Reaper it's not a problem to see notes from different MIDI channels simultaneously. In Live, it doesn't know the first thing about MIDI channels...

Return to “Impact Soundworks”