Hello. I have two questions.

Official support for: amplesound.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello. I have two questions.
1) You have added support for Guitar Pro 7 & 8 formats. In Guitar Pro 7 & 8 tabs, it is possible to link different volume to different bars. The Ample Sound tab does not perceive this setting. Is it possible to add this support in the future?
123.JPG
2) I'm creating a Strum in Riffer. That sounds right. But when I save this Strum to a midi file and paste it into a Reaper, then Ample Sound does not play this Strum correctly. Because the Strum Body Resonance setting becomes inactive. Is it possible to save the Strum Body Resonance setting to a midi Refer file so that it sounds like a real guitar in Reaper?
312.JPG
Thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

rammrash wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 8:58 am Hello. I have two questions.
1) You have added support for Guitar Pro 7 & 8 formats. In Guitar Pro 7 & 8 tabs, it is possible to link different volume to different bars. The Ample Sound tab does not perceive this setting. Is it possible to add this support in the future?
123.JPG

2) I'm creating a Strum in Riffer. That sounds right. But when I save this Strum to a midi file and paste it into a Reaper, then Ample Sound does not play this Strum correctly. Because the Strum Body Resonance setting becomes inactive. Is it possible to save the Strum Body Resonance setting to a midi Refer file so that it sounds like a real guitar in Reaper?
312.JPG

Thanks
1. We will look into this matter and see what we can do;
2. Please ensure Strum Mode Toggle is enabled when you play the strum type Midi.

Return to “Ample Sound”