Problem with Library extern hard drive and AmpleSound Ample Guitar T and SC

Official support for: amplesound.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I can't hear a sound when I play with Taylor and SC (I hear only sometimes the guitar sound) I installed it correctly in my opinion, to the correct path on my external hard drive.

Talorei wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 3:10 pm I can't hear a sound when I play with Taylor and SC (I hear only sometimes the guitar sound) I installed it correctly in my opinion, to the correct path on my external hard drive.
Could you post some screenshots of the folder where you installed the library?

Here are the screenshots:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Talorei wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 10:02 am Here are the screenshots:
Is this external disk HDD or SSD drive? Could you try to move AGT_Library folder to your local drive and see if it works?

Maybe it needs to be a path that has a drive letter assigned to it?

Liang[AmpleSound] wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 6:42 am
Is this external disk HDD or SSD drive? Could you try to move AGT_Library folder to your local drive and see if it works?
Its an external HDD Drive I installed Ample Sound AGT on my Mac/desktop and the AGT library on the HDD drive.

Also when I installed the AGT Library on my MAC/desktop then the AGT works fine and I hear sound and can play normally with it without glitch or artifact sounds.

But how can I install it correctly on my external hard drive and play normally in Logic Pro without any problem?

Talorei wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 10:00 pm
Liang[AmpleSound] wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 6:42 am
Its an external HDD Drive I installed Ample Sound AGT on my Mac/desktop and the AGT library on the HDD drive.

Also when I installed the AGT Library on my MAC/desktop then the AGT works fine and I hear sound and can play normally with it without glitch or artifact sounds.

But how can I install it correctly on my external hard drive and play normally in Logic Pro without any problem?
It could be that your external HDD drive is prohibiting AGT from accessing the libraries or your Mac doesn't allow AGT reading the external HDD drive.

There is a way to try is to install the library on your Mac/desktop, and simply move the installed library to the external HDD drive, update the library path in the Settings panel of AGT.

Return to “Ample Sound”