MIDI of an Automatic Chord on Orange Tree Guitars?

Official support for: orangetreesamples.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

HI everyone, I have a question about Automatic Chord Mode. This mode converts the chord you have held on a piano keyboard into a full guitar voicing. Nice!

QUESTION: How can I capture the MIDI of the guitar voicing that's generated from the keyboard chord? I'm on Ableton and I tried recording the MIDI and all it records is the original keyboard MIDI, not the guitar voicing MIDI. How would I go about grabbing the MIDI for the guitar voicing that’s generated?
Any help would be much appreciated ! Thanks !
---bigN

Hi, I was hoping that Greg would jump on this question at some point, so we can find out:
---currently, is it possible to capture the guitar voicing MIDI of an Automatic Chord after holding a chord on a keyboard MIDI controller?
---if it's not currently possible, is there a plan to add this functionality in future updates?

Anyone know anything about this? Thanks for your help if you can chime in!
---bigN

Also interested in this.

Again, I was hoping all the interest in this question would attract the attention of somebody from Orange Tree! Anybody there know anything about capturing Automatic Chord's guitar voicing MIDI ? In the past they've been very responsive on this forum. Fingers crossed!
---bigN

You can e-mail Greg directly and then post the results here.

I couldn't find Greg's email on this site, so I attempted to "hack" it. This is what I used for his email, and it hasn't bounced back so let's see what happens. This is where I sent this question:
greg@orangetreesamples.com
Will post anything I learn, wish us luck!
---bigN

Return to “Orange Tree Samples”