Hornet Doin not working

Official support for: hornetplugins.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hornet Doin not working here. It is installed, I have used it many times. Now it responds "your browser is not up to date" se image.

Anyone have a tip. Is hornet here?

Also the brand new harmonicspro just installed ( by dropping the .aaxplugin folder into the right folder), makes pro tools crash. Pls help.

/T
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Having the same problem. :( All my browsers (Chrome and Edge) are up-to-date.

I was unable to access the hornetplugins website on either Chrome or Edge (no problems with Firefox). Adding an exception in Avast Anti-Track, explicitly allowing hornetplugins.com seemed to fix the problem with the browsers, but still no access to Doin. The issue is definitely Cloudflare in my case.

The Doin stopped working for me yesterday. I had to go into my account, download the plugin I had purchased and do a manual instal instead.

Thx all. newbee here. So more tha me. Thx for the suggestions. When I time-out I'll try it, but until then, I´ll just sit tight, anticipating the Hornetians to mend their nest.

/Happy mixing
/T

Doin working here now.

Hi our website was super bombed because we offered Sybilla for free, so we had to enable the DDOS protection from cloud flare, this in turn made DoIn unusable because of a mistake in configuration (DoIn uses our website's backend and loads scripts and new versions soon the fly from the website.)

We quickly fixed that when ew noticed the issue.

Sorry for the problem.

Saverio

HoRNet wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 10:26 am Hi our website was super bombed because we offered Sybilla for free, so we had to enable the DDOS protection from cloud flare, this in turn made DoIn unusable because of a mistake in configuration (DoIn uses our website's backend and loads scripts and new versions soon the fly from the website.)

We quickly fixed that when ew noticed the issue.

Sorry for the problem.

Saverio
Awesome, thanks for the quick fix! :) (And thanks for Sybilla!)

I just downloaded the Doin installer, and when I open it (Intel Mac, Ventura) it does not give me the possibility to enter any information. There is a spinning disc under some text about creating an account next to a blank grey screen.

Return to “HoRNet Plugins”