All VST and VST3 plugins stopped working after updated to Acoustica Standard v7.5 today

Official support for: acondigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

I've updated Acoustica Standard to v7.5 today, but now all the plugins that I had, which worked fine before today, have stopped working. They have been deactivated with the text in red in the plugin manager: "Deactivated (virtual instrument or failed to validate)"

I'd like to be able to use my plugins. Is there a fix? Or can I revert back to the previous version of Acoustica Standard v7?

Same experience on 7.5.2 Premium. Only mine weren't deactivated. They just crash the app. I rolled back to the previous version for now.

batmanjgd wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:53 am Hi,

I've updated Acoustica Standard to v7.5 today, but now all the plugins that I had, which worked fine before today, have stopped working. They have been deactivated with the text in red in the plugin manager: "Deactivated (virtual instrument or failed to validate)"

I'd like to be able to use my plugins. Is there a fix? Or can I revert back to the previous version of Acoustica Standard v7?
t.o.t.s. wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 3:08 pm Same experience on 7.5.2 Premium. Only mine weren't deactivated. They just crash the app. I rolled back to the previous version for now.
I'm sorry to hear that, and we weren't aware of this issue. Is this on Mac or Windows? If Mac, is it Intel or Apple Silicon? Scanning seems to work fine here in our tests. If you want to revert to Acoustica 7.4.14 you can download it from:
Windows: https://acondigital.com/software/Acoust ... 7_4_14.exe
macOS: https://acondigital.com/software/Acoust ... 14.pkg.zip

Best,
Stian

in my case Mac, Intel. also i’m windows but haven’t been able to update anything on that machine yet to see if its just that old mac or not.

In my case I'm using Windows 11 Pro. I'll revert to the previous version. Thanks for the link.

Just an update, my windows 10 pro machine is working perfectly.

I wasn't sure if I had installed the previous version, after having downloaded it. But when I opened Acoustica I found that all the plugins were working today. However, I hadn't installed the previous version, and I'm still running v7.5.2.
Something has obviously changed, but I don't know what.
In any case, I'm happy that it's working, and also that I have the previous version downloaded in case it stops for some reason in the future.

Return to “Acon Digital”