Obscurium, plugins

Official support for: sugar-bytes.de
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello.
I'm trying to use plugins with obscurium. When I press a key to play the sequence, only the first note/chord plays, sustained (even though the keyboard at the bottom displays notes being pressed).
This only happens for plugins, not with the internal osc. What am I missing?

cyberboycoolen wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:50 am Hello.
I'm trying to use plugins with obscurium. When I press a key to play the sequence, only the first note/chord plays, sustained (even though the keyboard at the bottom displays notes being pressed).
This only happens for plugins, not with the internal osc. What am I missing?
Just some additional notes:
If I use for example Serum, it's like only the first line is triggered.. the remaining chords/effects does not trigger. Like I would have onlu pressed the key once.

Hi cyberboycoolen,

I've tried it here and it works for me. Maybe first doublecheck the AMP ENV Tab:

Untitled-1.jpg

MIX crossfades between ARP envelope (top) and MIDI envelope (bottom).
So if you don’t hear the arpeggiator working, have you made sure the vertical fader on the AMP ENV tab set to ARP ENVELOPE only?

Best,
Nadine
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Also, have you cranked up the ARP control, which sets the number of voices played simultaneously by the Arp – it defines the Arp’s polyphony.

Please also note that the POLY motion lane defines the total number of voices played by Obscurium. So it can still limit the polyphony.

Hope this helps.

Nadine

Sugar Bytes wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:35 pm Also, have you cranked up the ARP control, which sets the number of voices played simultaneously by the Arp – it defines the Arp’s polyphony.

Please also note that the POLY motion lane defines the total number of voices played by Obscurium. So it can still limit the polyphony.

Hope this helps.

Nadine
Thank you for such a quick response. As you mention the issue was in the amp envelope. After sliding it up, all works as expected.. Thanks!

Return to “Sugar Bytes”