The Synthmaster 3 Thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

maximoog wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 10:37 am Hi, I just bought the Everything Bundle for $54.00 as an upgrade from Synthmaster 2, which also includes the Alpha of Synthmaster 3. Does this also include the upgrade to version 3 of Synthmaster or do I have to buy the final version again for $29.00?
No, you're done, no further purchase :tu:

Thank you for your support :hug: :party:
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

Confused Here. So i need to upgrade to try the SM3 beta?
Ableton Live 10, Korg Monologue. Various vst's and effects

Edit

street spirit wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 5:56 pm Confused Here. So i need to upgrade to try the SM3 beta?
You can already 'upgrade' to SM3 and since there is an alpha, you can play with that early version. As in, there is no open beta.

Tj Shredder wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 9:05 pm Good to know, I didn't expect that. Will try the VST2. Any Plans for CLAP??? Would make Synthmaster 3 a super plugin, as in Bitwig you could modulate/automate it per voice...
Would be nice if normal modulation would work in Bitwig correctly. As it is, the parameter settings can get messed up when you open the GUI while Bitwig's modulation is active.

Held wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 9:29 pm Would be nice if normal modulation would work in Bitwig correctly. As it is, the parameter settings can get messed up when you open the GUI while Bitwig's modulation is active.
I think I found an easy solution to this issue: Right now the parameter/midi cc smoothing is always on, the duration starts from 10 ms. I will change that to 0 -> and in case of zero the smoothing will be bypassed :)

will be in the next build.
Works at KV331 Audio

kv331 wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 7:58 am
charlesalbert wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 7:55 am Hello guys, sorry to bother. I have the Everything bundle and Synthmaster 3 alpha is already in my user area but when I try to download lic file it says I have to purchase it. It is correct since it is the alpha? Will synthmaster 3 be free for Everything bundle owner?
That's a bug. Can you please PM me your registered email address so I can test ?
PM sent;-) Thanks for help.

kv331 wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 6:15 am
Held wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 9:29 pm Would be nice if normal modulation would work in Bitwig correctly. As it is, the parameter settings can get messed up when you open the GUI while Bitwig's modulation is active.
I think I found an easy solution to this issue: Right now the parameter/midi cc smoothing is always on, the duration starts from 10 ms. I will change that to 0 -> and in case of zero the smoothing will be bypassed :)

will be in the next build.
That's great news. I look forward to testing it :love:

I've bought everything separately so I wouldn't get anything new by purchasing the everything bundle. Is there any way of you confirming this and registering me as an "everything" user so I can get the demo and upgrade?

maximoog wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 10:37 am Hi, I just bought the Everything Bundle for $54.00 as an upgrade from Synthmaster 2, which also includes the Alpha of Synthmaster 3. Does this also include the upgrade to version 3 of Synthmaster or do I have to buy the final version again for $29.00?
$54 ? How? There is a $49 coupon in my account. But if I try to add that to the upgrade price it switches to the full price before adding the coupon, ending up at $90

Does the Everything Bundle include all the future Synthmaster 3 expansions?

Just to be sure:
I received this email:

“Our Everything Bundle users have early access to SynthMaster 3 as the bundle already includes SynthMaster 3. Since you have a license for the Everything Bundle, you can download the latest setup from your user area page”

Does this means I have access to the Alpha and the final release without the need to upgrade from v2x?

Since I was not able to download a License File for v3, I’m thinking either the Alpha has no License File yet or I need to purchase one…(?)
MuLab of course :D

DazzW wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 3:56 pm I've bought everything separately so I wouldn't get anything new by purchasing the everything bundle. Is there any way of you confirming this and registering me as an "everything" user so I can get the demo and upgrade?
Can you please PM me your registered email address? We recently sent out Everything Bundle upgrade coupons to our users. Have you received it ?
Works at KV331 Audio

eagle007 wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 4:12 pm $54 ? How? There is a $49 coupon in my account. But if I try to add that to the upgrade price it switches to the full price before adding the coupon, ending up at $90
You probably tried to purchase an upgrade product. As we state in the email we sent out for the credit coupon:

Just so you know, this coupon can only be used towards purchasing the full product, it doesn't apply to upgrades/crossgrades from other products
Works at KV331 Audio

liquidsound wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 8:19 pm Just to be sure:
I received this email:

“Our Everything Bundle users have early access to SynthMaster 3 as the bundle already includes SynthMaster 3. Since you have a license for the Everything Bundle, you can download the latest setup from your user area page”

Does this means I have access to the Alpha and the final release without the need to upgrade from v2x?

Since I was not able to download a License File for v3, I’m thinking either the Alpha has no License File yet or I need to purchase one…(?)
Do you have the Everything Bundle? If so, you have access to all our products so far. Can you please PM me your registered email address ?
Works at KV331 Audio

Return to “Instruments”