Melodyne tips

Discussion about: tracktion.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thanks, yeah, I'm amazed by its capabilities. I'm just dipping my toe in the water a little at a time.

A Melodyne tip, which I suspect most of you have seen; updates and upgrades at reduced prices until the end of the month (June 2021). There might be sneaky ways to get your Editor or Assistant to Studio for less than you'd usually have to pay.
[W10-64, T5/6/7/W8/9/10/11/12/13, 32(to W8)&64 all, Spike],[W7-32, T5/6/7/W8, Gina16] everything underused.

Thanks.

Can you help me about transfering chords from melodyne plugin to waveform chord track (other then manualy write tnem in). Thank's in advance.

Best regards, Mladen, Zagreb, Croatia.

Dandavr wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:57 pm Hey, thanks for this! The documentation from Tracktion--and the advice I got from Tracktion support yesterday--says to activate Melodyne by selecting it as an option in the "Stretch" property. They don't mention just putting it in the signal chain like a regular plug-in. Following your advice, I get the results I expect!
Hi know this is an old post but I was just running into this same issue and was able to fix it. When using Melodyne as the stretch type (which is what Tracktion recommends instead of using the plugin and transferring the audio) my timing on the vocal I recorded had weird timing.

The way I fixed this... On the top left of the Melodyne window there is tempo window and it tries to detect the tempo while the audio is playing back. Stop playback and use that tempo drop down to select "apply constant tempo" making sure it matches the tempo of your project. After this, the audio in Melodyne matches up perfectly timing wise.

Hope this helps anyone else having this issue in Waveform using Melodyne going forward.
Windows 10 PC. Reason. Cubase. Waveform. Reaper. Studio One Pro. Epiphone Les Paul Pro II. Nektar Panorama t4. Yamaha RBX Bass. Faderport 2. Eris E5 Monitors. SSL2 Interface. Audient Evo 4. AKG C214. Aston Origin. MXL 990.

Return to “Tracktion”