Keyboard mode doesn't seem to work reliably in AGL

Official support for: amplesound.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi there,

Lately I've had trouble with Keyboard Mode in AGL (v3.7.0). When I play multiple notes on the same string, they don't all play. It seems to be unreliable: sometimes they'll play, sometimes I only hear one note, as if I was in Instrument Mode.

I believe this issue has arisen only recently. In the past, Keyboard Mode has worked as it's intended.

Has anyone encountered this issue, or know of any solution?

Mike

MikeShapiro wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 6:43 pm Hi there,

Lately I've had trouble with Keyboard Mode in AGL (v3.7.0). When I play multiple notes on the same string, they don't all play. It seems to be unreliable: sometimes they'll play, sometimes I only hear one note, as if I was in Instrument Mode.

I believe this issue has arisen only recently. In the past, Keyboard Mode has worked as it's intended.

Has anyone encountered this issue, or know of any solution?

Mike
Please make sure Hold Pedal is off while playing in Keyboard Mode and see if if works.

Thanks for the response! Do you mean that we shouldn't use the sustain pedal while using Keyboard Mode? That is a bit confusing, because it feels natural to want to sustain chords.

MikeShapiro wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 6:44 pm Thanks for the response! Do you mean that we shouldn't use the sustain pedal while using Keyboard Mode? That is a bit confusing, because it feels natural to want to sustain chords.
Yes you are right, we will fix this issue in the next release.

Return to “Ample Sound”