Third party plugins problem

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Any advise please! (I'm using Windows 10 and Waveform 12.)

I'm trying to use a UAD LA-2 Compressor and a MV Meter2 VU meter on my master track, but I can't display both plugins at the same time. If i click on the compressor the VU closes down to the bottom of the screen. and vice versa. The red thumb tack doesn't have any effect. To make matters worse, when the compressor is brought up again after closing, the GUI is blanked out. so I have to delete and re-insert the plugin.
(I'm using Windows 10 and Waveform 12.)

Thanks

I've just tried this--same plugins on the master track, but only difference is Win 11 for me. This wasn't happening, and both were working as expected.

I don't think the Settings/Plugin Windows options will affect this. Maybe right-click on each and make sure DPI Awareness is on? Or if on... switch it off. It's off on mine.
Spotify, Apple Music, YouTube, and even Deezer, whatever the hell Deezer is.

More fun at Twitter @watchfulactual

Hi BernieBass, I don't know if that's too basic, but do you have the "red pin" active on your window's plugin ??
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thanks everyone for your suggestions. When I tried the following day, the UAD LA-2 compressor seemed to behave itself.
The VU meter is still shrinking down whenever I click on for example the transport controls, but at least I can bring it back up again. The Red pin doesn't seem to have any effect? I could very well be something to do with the DPI screen settings, My windows and waveform screen size are both set to default 100%.
Thanks again guys.

Return to “Tracktion”