multi instruments vst's not working in Waveform 12 Pro.

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi there,
I'm new to this site and I thought that maybe someone can lend a hand since technical support at Tracktion Software is completely useless.
I'm trying to load and instance of a multi instruments vst's like Kontakt and SampleTank with multiple instruments in a multi wrapper but only the first instrument on the track one can be heard. If I want to hear any other of the instruments, I have to go to Setting/Midi Devices, select my midi controller and in midi filter select the channel that I want to listen to, this process every time I need to change a channel and a track.
I also use Cakewalk by Bandlab and Ableton 11 and never experience this problem with any of them. I'm sure I'm routing the vst and assigning the channel properly when corresponding, so I don't understand what the problem might be.
Anybody have a suggestion?

I may have missed the point or misunderstood, but have you put a new instance of the plug-in onto multiple tracks, each with its own MIDI input and its own chosen instrument? It sounds like you're trying to put it all in the same track. Perhaps your started file is MIDI with lots of channels in the one track. If it is, you could send it to multiple other tracks, each with a channel filter to separate all the instruments.
[W10-64, T5/6/7/W8/9/10/11/12/13, 32(to W8)&64 all, Spike],[W7-32, T5/6/7/W8, Gina16] everything underused.

Give yourself the opportunity to discover something.

Return to “Tracktion”