Beta 12.5.18 available

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

https://marketplace.tracktion.com/downl ... chive?v=12

Code: Select all

- Audio: Fixed extra click in click track at high BPMs
Can you confirm that click track is now operating correctly?

I can confirm Its now correct on my end with this release. Thanks FigBug!
Windows 10 PC. Reason. Cubase. Waveform. Reaper. Studio One Pro. Epiphone Les Paul Pro II. Nektar Panorama t4. Yamaha RBX Bass. Faderport 2. Eris E5 Monitors. SSL2 Interface. Audient Evo 4. AKG C214. Aston Origin. MXL 990.

FigBug wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:32 pm https://marketplace.tracktion.com/downl ... chive?v=12

Code: Select all

- Audio: Fixed extra click in click track at high BPMs
Can you confirm that click track is now operating correctly?
Your kung-fu is strong!
Give yourself the opportunity to discover something.

Click track is working here, thank you Figbug!

If your still looking for bugs to squash, there's an issue with a blank top bar above some VST2 & VST3 plugins, including the 'Tracktion DAW Essential' plugins. The AU version's appear as expected. According to other posters, it may be MacOS only. It doesn't matter if Rosetta mode is on or off. The steps are just adding the plugin to an empty track.

It appears on the entire line of plugins from manufacturers including 'Baby Audio, Cherry Audio, IK Multimedia, Unfiltered Audio, and Valhalla', along with at least 19 other manufacturers on my machine (if you need the full list, let me know).

Another note: this appears on the last 3 betas, the top bar appears fine on 12.5.14.

Machine:
MacOS Sonoma 14.4 M2, Waveform 12.5.18 beta (native ARM)

Thanks again!

Screenshot 2024-03-22 at 7.33.36 PM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

FigBug wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:32 pm Can you confirm that click track is now operating correctly?
Sorry, I didn't see this thread and replied in the 12.5.17 thread.

Yes, Count In Click is working perfectly now. I tested all the way to 240 BPM and it worked flawlessly. Thanks! :tu:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Return to “Tracktion”