Issues I've found

The KVR Studio Manager Public Beta

I've been testing and trying to update all of my plugins for a few weeks now. This tool is bloody marvelous! But I'd still like to clear up some more plugins so thought I'd start a thread to list the outstanding ones that I'm hoping KVR has a solution for.

I'll also add some tips where I got the versions to align but not in the straightforward manner you'd expect!

Applied Acoustic Systems

AAS KVR plugins.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Boz Digital Labs

Most were updated correctly but these last ones are persistent!
Boz Digital Labs.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Cherry Audio

This was purchased as a pair with Solovox. Could Novachord be reporting the version number of the Solovox?
Cherry Audio.png
Cherry Audio 2.png

Dada Life
The plugin hasn't been updated for quite a while.
Dada Life.png

Denise

Others all updated OK. But these 2 are a complete muddle!
1. God Mode - The installer file is named v3.0.1
2. Perfect Plate XL - The installer is named v2.0.1

Both of these are different again from what's reported on the 'Installed version' and 'Available version' of KVR SM.

In Cubase the plugins are reported as per the 'Available version' in KVR SM (i.e. 2.0.0 & 1.0.3 respectively)
Denise.png

Flux

Version numbers way out of sync
fLUX.png

Plugin Alliance

Kiive XTComp
PA KIIVE.png

Plugin Boutique

Scaler 2 & Scaler Audio 2 come in the same downloader. The latest version is 2.8.1 on PB's store. Cubase reports them both as 2.8.1
I can't locate a 2.8.2 version in either Windows or Apple format.

StereoSavage 2 Elements is at version 2.0.4 on PB's Store. Once installed it shows as 2.0.2 in Cubase. Not sure where 2.1.1 comes from.

Plugin Boutique.png

Positive Grid

Bias FX 2. Website says 2.7.0. Cubase reports as 2.0.0. Probably a developer issue?
Positive Grid BIAS FX 2.png

Reveal Sound Spire

Website reports as v1.5.16
Cubase reports as 1.0.0.1
The plugin settings menu reports as 1.5.16
Reveal Sound Spire.png

Sound Particles

AirMusic
1.0.2 on the plugin GUI
1.0.2 in Cubase
1.0.2 on website
Last updated 2022
Sound Particles.png

Tracktion

Collective
1.3.3 in the Download Manager
1.3.3 on the plugin GUI
1.3.3 in Cubase
1.3.3 on the website
Traktion.png

u-He

Tyrell N6

3.0.0 on the plugin GUI
3.0.0 in Cubase
3.0.0 on Amazona website (referred from u-He)
u-He.png

Universal Audio

UADx Fairchild 660 Compressor

1.0.9 on the plugin GUI
1.0.9 in Cubase
1.0.10 in the installer. But when the row is expanded there are 2 plugins, the 660 @ v1.0.9 & the 670 @ v1.0.10

Is the KVR SM mistakenly pointing to the 670 plugin?
Universal Audio.png

Return to “KVR Studio Manager”