Issues I've found

The KVR Studio Manager Public Beta

Actually cancel that last issue. Its a problem throughout all of my iZotope products in Cubase as well!

Here is the response from AAS to the issue I logged about their version numbers being out of alignment.
Not a great reason to me but not sure if I can push it any more than this. Happy to help if there is another way to apply pressure to get a more sensible approach.
AAS Response.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

denizen wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:09 am Denise

Others all updated OK. But these 2 are a complete muddle!
1. God Mode - The installer file is named v3.0.1
2. Perfect Plate XL - The installer is named v2.0.1

Both of these are different again from what's reported on the 'Installed version' and 'Available version' of KVR SM.

In Cubase the plugins are reported as per the 'Available version' in KVR SM (i.e. 2.0.0 & 1.0.3 respectively)

Denise.png
I've done some more digging and logged a support request with Denise Audio.
It looks like the issue arises as the installation puts a 32 bit version of the VST3 into the 64bit folder as well as the regular 64 bit version (despite selecting to not have 32 bit installed)!

Not sure if that's in your wheelhouse or the developers.

Plugin Boutique has entirely different version numbers again.

It looks like they've started reversioning all of their plugins back to v1.0. I don't know why.
Several other plugins have similar issues but the version numbers from the 32 bit installs aren't causing a problem at the moment (e.g. Noize 2 & Sub Generator).

Creative Intent

Tantrum

1.2.1 on the plugin GUI
1.2.1 in Cubase
1.3 on the installer (downloaded from Plugin Boutique.

I think its a developer problem by the looks, but they shut down in October last year according to their website so the update to v1.3 doesn't seem right!
I wonder if anyone has actually successfully installed 1.3?

denizen wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:33 am Positive Grid

Bias FX 2

2.7.0 on website
2.7.0 on installer file
2.7.0 on plugin GUI
2.0.0 in Cubase

Positive Grid BIAS FX 2.png

SoundRadix

Surfer EQ2
2.1.2 on website (Mac only)
2.1.1 on installer file
2.1.1 in Cubase

Mac version is higher than Windows version. Developer issue.

Tone Empire
Locness

I had an existing problem with this plugin being on my account dating back about a year.
End result was that the installer only added v2.5. despite claiming to be v2.7 as KVR suggested.
Tone Empire were pretty good when I submitted a request and sent me the link to a 3.0 version. It still reads as 2.7 in my account but that's an issue for another day.

Just posting this incase others have a similar issue

HeadRush

ReValver

5.04 on website
5.04 on installer file
1.0 in Cubase

Return to “KVR Studio Manager”