Little Kuassa wishlist

Official support for: kuassa.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

A small wishlist for Kuassa 😊

1. I find it helpful for Mic Positioning if there is some visual texture – grill cloth similar to the Matchlock. Your new releases like “Rectifor” and VVV are more or less just a “black-box” (black grill with no texture) in this regard.

2. I like the old "A - B " mode better. Since it was possible to switch them without moving the mouse! Which was much better for blind test comparison! Now I always have to watch which mode I engage.

3. a “tap” button on the Delay DL3606 would be good! Im missing this for quick adjustments in a live stream.

4. I would love to have an Output knob that shows me some exact value – and where I can just type in a certain value. For example: Matchlock sounds really good with the Volume at max…but than its tricky to match output levels with the out knob.

Here is an example using the Kuassa Matchlock with Volume set to 10 :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G22BdwEHZag

I'd like a resizable GUI, the current ones are too small and fiddly. I'fd like to buy more amp sim, Lancaster, Matchlock etc but don't feel I can until a resizable GUI is offerred. All my other amp sims do it (Neural DSP, Nambrini etc)
Last edited by elwrongo on Wed Sep 27, 2023 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

A reworked GUI for Amplifikation 360. It's a great piece of software, but could be better. Examples: preset browser, resizing, colour schemes, etc.

Aaah, and a tool for installation.

Ide like newer GUIs, if you guys do the unthinkable by allowing users to add their own logos on the sims (user grafs like Marshall etc) then your clear of any copyright junk...and as for pedals please share details of what circuits your aiming for, DIODE etc etc

+1 for Resizable GUI --- but for all the effects as well, especially for the VST3 versions where this is becoming pretty much standard for everyone's plugins these days - especially with 4K and even 8K screens becoming common.

Absolutely agree! These small tweaks could really enhance the user experience with Kuassa plugins. Adding visual texture for mic positioning, bringing back the convenient 'A - B' mode switch, integrating a tap button for the DL3606 Delay, and providing an output knob with precise value input would not only streamline workflows but also make the plugins even more versatile and user-friendly.

Kudos to the team for continuously improving an already fantastic suite of tools!
hi

Return to “Kuassa”