Waveform 13 Pro + Antares Auto-tune

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello, I have just installed Auto-tune but not work as they don't find the license, even say "activated". Please, help.
Enclosed a picture with explanation of the problem.
I've installed the license that comes with Waveform 13 Pro, and it recognizes, but can't get it :-(
Thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Please, Help¡

currororo wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 3:37 pm Please, Help¡
Did you install the Antares Central software on your computer? Authorisation is done through that?
'He craved immortality so much, he was prepared to die for it.'

of course, you can see in my picture

currororo wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 6:53 am of course, you can see in my picture
:roll:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Orion, Bitwig, Tracktion, Mixbus :party: :tu: :clap:
Win 10, intel i7, ram 20 steinberg UR22mkII :wink:

currororo wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 6:53 am of course, you can see in my picture
Ouch! Sorry, my Antares Central looks nothing like that, I must have an older version installed. I think I'd try deactivating and the reactivating, you may have done so, then if no success fill in a support request on their website.
'He craved immortality so much, he was prepared to die for it.'

Has somebody solved the problem? Since I have exactly the same problem wit a new Waveform 13 Pro version ...

I did encouter the same problems, created several tickets at Tracktion and Antares, tried a couple of suggestions, and came to the conclusion that I do not need this plugin.
From my point of view it is the copy protection component (Codemeter) which causes this behaviour. Melodyne is working fine and Melda's free MAutoPitch is also very useful.

Thanks. Perhaps this can help to fix it:
1. I Run the Antares License Cleaner
2. I Restart my computer.
3. Open Auto-Tune Central and activate your license.NO problem at all:
Auto-tune alone.png

4. I open Waveform 13 Pro
5. I open Auto-tune from Waveform 13 Pro and not found license:
Auto-tune alone.png

Please, help.

Return to “Tracktion”