Any good news about Aspect?

Official support for: loomer.co.uk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thanks!

I've sent links to those who've PM'd me - many thanks one an all - and am currently working my way through the emailers (and wondering, what is the best way to automate this?) If you emailed me and I've not gotten back to you yet, don't worry: I get all links sent out today, by hook or by crook, so please be patient.

And a happy bank holidays, for the UKers amongst you!
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

Awesome! Thanks Colin, can't wait to get cracking. Happy bank holiday :tu:
The inner workings of vurts mind are a force to be reckoned with.
music is a need in my life...yes I could survive without it but tbh I dont know how
myfeebleeffort
https://paulroach2.bandcamp.com/
https://hearthis.at/83hdtrvm/

I did send a mail. :hyper:

A thing of beauty 😍.
Having tons of fun, sounds fantastic and all my presets from v1 work perfectly. No issues so far for me.
Love the blue skin.
Good work Colin :tu:
The inner workings of vurts mind are a force to be reckoned with.
music is a need in my life...yes I could survive without it but tbh I dont know how
myfeebleeffort
https://paulroach2.bandcamp.com/
https://hearthis.at/83hdtrvm/

Great, thanks for the heads up. I've had a few bugs reports, nothing too difficult to fix, but there will be another build up soon enough. I'll send out new links when it's available.
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

Can't wait to see the final build :hyper:

Looks like a fantastic update. Looking forward to checking it out :tu:
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

Thanks! All reported bugs fixed now, but I'll wait a few hours before getting another release out just in case another report comes in.

@core I notice your Rekkerd.org link; is that you Ronnie? If so, PM me, and I'd be happy to send you a licence.

Love it:)
Sounds greate and is easy to program.
If the OSC´s would have their own pan it would give the sound more movement possebiletys.
May be there is a chance:)?

I'll add your suggestion to the post-2.0 release list.

Actually, this is a really good idea because making the synthesis stereo from the oscillator onwards, rather than from the amp onwards, would enable me to add another feature that I've been struggling with. So yeah, very good chance I can add this. I'll make it so that when there is no pre-amp panning the synthesis is still mono so that there will be no CPU hit when the feature isn't needed.

ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄhm.
I don´t understand everything you said, but I assume its a cool addition and will sound great still:)
Thanks for your effords.

Strange.
I assume the AUDIO SOURCE header gives me the knobs to adjust the vollume of the two OSC´s.
Everything is switcht off here, still I hear sound.
Is that right?
Just closing the filters kills the sound then.

You use the AUDIO SOURCES to choose the "main" mix of oscillators and noise. This mix can be routed this into the filters by choosing "Mixer" as the input. (I've realised now that the "Mixer" option should be renamed in this version, since I renamed the panel. I'll fix that in the next build!)

But you can also route audio from other parts of the synth engine into the filters, and I expect that is what you are hearing. Try changing values on the FILTER / INPUT. Otherwise, could you send me a preset that demonstrates the issue? Thanks!

colin@loomer wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 11:11 am Well I'm pleased to say I think the beta is, at long last, done. I'm going to spend the remains of today doing some last-minute smoke tests, and then tomorrow will make builds, upload them, and send out links. And then enjoy the bank holiday weekend.

For this first test run, I'd really like to establish that I've not broken compatibility with Aspect 1's presets. As such, I'll only be giving the licences to people who already own a licence for Aspect 1. But for anyone who is eligible and would like in, could you please either PM directly, or email me at colin (at) loomer.co.uk. Could you also let me know your registered email address, as whilst the upgrade is free, it will need to be registered with a version 2 licence. Could you also let me know which platforms you wish to test on, both operating system and plug-in format, just so that I can get an idea of test coverage?

Thanks all!
PM sent, I have an Aspect 1 license and would love to test v2, thanks!

Wonderful, thank you. I'm sending out some links to a new build later today, and I've added you to the distribution list.

Return to “Loomer”