Bitwig 50% off sale!

Official support for: bitwig.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

10th Anniversary sale, For 10 days, enjoy 50% off all Bitwig licenses! This limited offer is available May 10 – May 20, 2024.

https://www.bitwig.com/buy/
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Upgrade plan is half price as well, I’m tempted…
Bitwig, against the constitution.

BobDog wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 10:47 am Upgrade plan is half price as well, I’m tempted…
yeah, me too
member of the guild of professional dilettantes.

So to buy an upgrade and stop it starting you buy it as a gift?

Bought.... Covered until February 20....26. 😀

I hesitate to take more, I never saw 50% discount...

Hopefully we get even more new Bitwig users after this party 8)

I usually upgraded every two years, but now I did.They finally realized, that around 90 dollars per year is enough.
artie fichelle sounds natural

BobDog wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 10:50 am So to buy an upgrade and stop it starting you buy it as a gift?
Yes

Thanks

pdxindy wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 1:31 pm
BobDog wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 10:50 am So to buy an upgrade and stop it starting you buy it as a gift?
Yes
Dear fellow Bitwig lover, did you already saw such discount ?
I am really considering taking more than 1 year... I think the chances of Bitwig going under are pretty low, then the chances of them having such a deal again... Low also (my memory tells me 30% is their usual max discount) and the chance of me switching DAW are even slimmer.

What do you think?

Jac459 wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 2:05 pm
I am really considering taking more than 1 year... I think the chances of Bitwig going under are pretty low, then the chances of them having such a deal again... Low also (my memory tells me 30% is their usual max discount) and the chance of me switching DAW are even slimmer.

What do you think?
I bought Bitwig on christmas 2015 (upgrade from 8-track) and paid half price.

Jac459 wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 2:05 pm
pdxindy wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 1:31 pm
Yes

What do you think?
It is possible to buy more than one (someone did it). I only bought one cause I'd rather keep my money, even if I pay $129 next year.

I usually buy an upgrade when there's a sale (Black Friday, etc.) but 50% is the best I've seen since 2019.

Now I'm covered through March 2026, so I'm going to skip the next Black Friday ;)

foosnark wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 2:14 pm I usually buy an upgrade when there's a sale (Black Friday, etc.) but 50% is the best I've seen since 2019.

Now I'm covered through March 2026, so I'm going to skip the next Black Friday ;)
Crap you beat me... I am only covered until February 2026... Now I feel insecure :hihi:

Return to “Bitwig”