Bitwig 50% off sale!

Official support for: bitwig.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

pdxindy wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 2:12 pm
Jac459 wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 2:05 pm
pdxindy wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 1:31 pm
BobDog wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 10:50 am So to buy an upgrade and stop it starting you buy it as a gift?
Yes
Dear fellow Bitwig lover, did you already saw such discount ?
I am really considering taking more than 1 year... I think the chances of Bitwig going under are pretty low, then the chances of them having such a deal again... Low also (my memory tells me 30% is their usual max discount) and the chance of me switching DAW are even slimmer.

What do you think?
It is possible to buy more than one (someone did it). I only bought one cause I'd rather keep my money, even if I pay $129 next year.
Well, if you need the money you need the money...
But from a financial standpoint, if I pay 90usd now... there is no chance I can make it become 129usd... So it is a quite good "investment"....
Anyway, got a few days to think about it.

Jac459 wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 2:55 pm Well, if you need the money you need the money...
But from a financial standpoint, if I pay 90usd now... there is no chance I can make it become 129usd... So it is a quite good "investment"....
Anyway, got a few days to think about it.
From a financial standpoint, less money spent today means more money in my pocket today. But this is why the social idea of saving money when something is on sale has never worked on me... hehehe

Jac459 wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 2:52 pm
foosnark wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 2:14 pm I usually buy an upgrade when there's a sale (Black Friday, etc.) but 50% is the best I've seen since 2019.

Now I'm covered through March 2026, so I'm going to skip the next Black Friday ;)
Crap you beat me... I am only covered until February 2026... Now I feel insecure :hihi:
How do you guys do it? The only option for upgrade I see is:

"Bitwig Studio Upgrade Plan
Renew your Upgrade Plan for another 12 months. Requires an existing license for Bitwig Studio or Bitwig Studio EDU."

How come you get it till 2026?

holdenhk wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 3:01 pm

Renew your Upgrade Plan for another 12 months. Requires an existing license for Bitwig Studio or Bitwig Studio EDU."

If your account is currently active, and will expire on June 1st 2024, if you now buy an update for $85 and let it auto-activate, your account will now expire on June 1st 2025.

pdxindy wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 3:06 pm

If your account is currently active, and will expire on June 1st 2024, if you now buy an update for $85 and let it auto-activate, your account will now expire on June 1st 2025.
You mean it's added on top of your existing expiry date?

holdenhk wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 3:25 pm
pdxindy wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 3:06 pm

You mean it's added on top of your existing expiry date?
Yes.

Thomann also has this offer translated and it looks so wierd to see 999 Kr for me on the update :)

I love it ,exactly the sale I was waiting on,upgraded from producer,very exciting

thomann has it for $77 usd. jjr and sweetwater have it for $85.

stock up

The problem with everyone buying now is there could be a long dry spell after that…hopefully Bitwig will squirrel some away!
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

I just bought BS last week. Missed the sale! :(

Sorry if this update question has been asked to death...
If I buy an update and don't activate it, wait until May 5, 2025, is it still usable?
Thank You!

Sure. Buy from a reseller (jrrshop, audiodeluxe, ...) and you don't even have to deal with gift licenses. You get a serial number and use it when you need it...

nvm

I just upgraded from Musician's friend! Just my luck

SLiC wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 10:40 pm The problem with everyone buying now is there could be a long dry spell after that…hopefully Bitwig will squirrel some away!
I hope too. In particular as I invested for long duration ha ha.
I guess their strategy is to get a lot of new users mainly, so I was surprised to see that they also discounted the renewal. I hope it isn't an issue with cashflow.

Return to “Bitwig”