Available now! Tone2 Electra3 Synthesizer Workstation

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Tone2 Electra3

syntonica wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 12:34 pm I guess all that money went into the view and not into getting a PC that's not butt ugly.
Depends on the butt, I guess. I think many are quite cute.
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

I thought this was about Electra3.. :?

zerocrossing wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 2:38 pm
syntonica wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 12:34 pm I guess all that money went into the view and not into getting a PC that's not butt ugly.
Depends on the butt, I guess. I think many are quite cute.
I've seen many a fine butt myself, but I'm speaking of the gaping goat.se hole part. If you've had the misfortune of seeing such things. :lol:
I started on Logic 5 with a PowerBook G4 550Mhz. I now have a MacBook Air M1 and it's ~165x faster! So, why is my music not proportionally better? :(

Chipi wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 4:35 am
For the new high quality oscillators, the new improved reverbs, the quality of the LFO in steps and the excellent filters without a doubt the new version 3 I consider the best, if you haven't bought it yet, believe me it's worth it.

https://youtu.be/2PUBNOuVLA0
I just want to bump the thread to give you major props on your Electra 3 pads, they're probably some of the nicest pads I've ever heard from a vsti, full stop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Rlehwz8yb4

I have Electra 2 and never used it. I just tried to use it and cannot find a way to get an init patch. It seems to be ver 1.0 so I checked for an update but on the website its only Electra3. How do I get the most recent Electra 2 version?
If you don't eat yer meat, you can't have any pudding. HOW CAN YOU HAVE ANY PUDDING IF YOU DON'T EAT YER MEAT!?

Check out the section where it says "Settings" next to the Arp, you can reset it.

Examigan wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:12 pm Check out the section where it says "Settings" next to the Arp, you can reset it.
Oh yeah lol. Thanks
If you don't eat yer meat, you can't have any pudding. HOW CAN YOU HAVE ANY PUDDING IF YOU DON'T EAT YER MEAT!?

Hi all! I have a question. How can I use more than one FX on one oscillator? For example, I only have one oscillator activated. How can I use delay, reverb and chorus at the same time for this oscillator? In the "INSERT FX" tab it is possible to select only one effect, but I need two or more.

No. You can use one effect per layer and then there are the Master effects to choose from, so it would be (at most) 2 effects.

In the Settings section there are some other tuning and EQ settings, but those are global.

Examigan wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 1:14 pm No. You can use one effect per layer and then there are the Master effects to choose from, so it would be (at most) 2 effects.

In the Settings section there are some other tuning and EQ settings, but those are global.
Thanks for the answer! It is strange that such a powerful synth has such a serious drawback that limits its work.

There are also 2 further effects in the distortion section of the filters. Mainly waveshapers. They act per voice.

An EQ is available on the top center. It acts on all layers (global).
Further EQs are available as filter-types. They act per voice.

Destructive sample effects (bitcrusher, distortion, waveshapers, aliaser,..) are available if you click on 'Edit' in the Sample section. They act per oscillator.
Last edited by Tone2 Synthesizers on Mon May 13, 2024 5:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
We do not have a support forum on kvr. Please refer to our offical location: https://www.tone2.com/faq.html

Yeah I know what you mean, but I guess you could use the same type of oscillator on more than 1 layer. Sorta stack up the same sound and use a different effect on each layer.

EDIT: Oh yes, I didn't think of the filter section! :)
Thanks to the Tone2 guys for the reminder:
Filter section .jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Instruments”