Analog Lab Intro and Analog Lab V

Official support for: arturia.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi all,
After purchasing Studio One, couple of years ago, there was a free Analog Lab Intro included for downloading. I Installed the Intro version. But now I ordered a Keylab 61 MKII, and another version of Analog Lab is included after registration of the KeyLab 61. Do I have to un-install the Intro version before installing the new version (more presets) to avoid double presets, or will the Intro version just be upgraded to the new version?
Thanks for any replies on this subject.

Mark Hofland

I would probably uninstall the intro version first. I don’t remember what exactly happens if you don’t, the full version may overwrite the lite versions vst and add to the shared presets and samples folder and it may just say it’s reinstalling the intro version as well but Arturia installes take up a ton of space,mostly due to graphical assets but Analog lab also installs folders and assets for the whole v collection even though you can’t actually open and adjust the synths. I have analog lab lite , intro, pro and play and v collection 9 plus pigments and fx collection 4 plus thousands of additional presets and my Arturia folder is a giant 30 gb mess and I’m considering uninstalling the whole thing and only reinstalling what I use

Return to “Arturia”