WTB The Legend - Done

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

For those not upgrading to Legend HZ, I'd be happy to take The Legend off your hands :)

PM with offers :tu:
Last edited by FJ5 on Fri May 24, 2024 6:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

I don't think it works that way.
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

The legend also isn't available anymore, I believe
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Touch The Universe wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 8:12 pm I don't think it works that way.
What do you mean?

If you use the Legend to get a better update price for the Legend HZ, I would imagine it makes the Legend now NFR..
rsp
sound sculptist

I don't think you can sell your Legend after upgrading to the Legend HZ. I've never heard of being able to sell prior version while standing on a higher version.

TTU Youtube

zvenx wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 8:58 pm If you use the Legend to get a better update price for the Legend HZ, I would imagine it makes the Legend now NFR..
rsp
Yep I guessed that, hence why I said "for those not upgrading to Legend HZ" in my original post. I'm looking to buy an original non-upgraded "The Legend".
Touch The Universe wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 9:00 pm I don't think you can sell your Legend after upgrading to the Legend HZ. I've never heard of being able to sell prior version while standing on a higher version.
I agree. I asked for folk to get in touch if they have a copy of The Legend that they haven't upgraded.

Apologies if I'm being a bit thick, but I thought that my initial post was pretty obvious ("... for those not upgrading..."). I don't know how to make it any clearer (honestly!).

My bad... I didn't see the Not upgrading part.

I misread, no fault of yours. :)

rsp
sound sculptist

My bad, read it wrong as well.

TTU Youtube

zvenx wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 9:38 pm My bad... I didn't see the Not upgrading part.

I misread, no fault of yours. :)

rsp
Touch The Universe wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 11:57 pm My bad, read it wrong as well.
Cheers guys, glad we agree, thought I was going mad :hihi:

Anyway, for those who’ve made it this far, I’m still looking for The Legend (not the upgraded Legend HZ)! Let me know if you wanna sell yours…

Bump, still looking.

Bump

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”