Hot Deals on patchpool

Official support for: patchpool.de
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

jonleebrown wrote:Vote: DNA for Molekular!
That makes it 3 of us, DNA is now discounted at 20%.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9Rd2gg ... zKO8_7b6nM

I want to add my vote for each of these too.

*DNA for Molekular/Reaktor.
*Kontakt Celtic Harp.
*Kontakt Gongland

3.141 wrote:I want to add my vote for each of these too.

*DNA for Molekular/Reaktor.
*Kontakt Celtic Harp.
*Kontakt Gongland
Your votes were added to the list, Kontakt Gongland is now discounted at 20%.

Tremendous Beatz for Tremor just got another 2 votes (mine) and is now discounted at 20%. This includes the unlimited subscription which adds another 30+ Kits/presets on top of the soundset.

Another vote for Celtic harp.
Tangled roots perplex her ways.

anxiousmofo wrote:Another vote for Celtic harp.
I added your vote to the list, which pushes the harp to the next discount stage (25 % off), I already changed the website accordingly.

vote for padshop pro
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

ATS wrote:vote for padshop pro
I assume you mean the whole bundle, I'll add your votes and change the website to the first discount stage in a minute.

Sampleconstruct wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:
ATS wrote:vote for padshop pro
I assume you mean the whole bundle, I'll add your votes and change the website to the first discount stage in a minute.
Website is up.

I'd like to vote for Aureus Ventus for HALion 5 and the Kaleidoscope subscription.

monomaker wrote:I'd like to vote for Aureus Ventus for HALion 5 and the Kaleidoscope subscription.
I added your votes to the list, Aureus Ventus for HALion 5 now has 3 votes and is discounted at 20%.

Not sure if I have DNA for Molekular in my arsenal, so just in case, I'll add a vote for it.

Also, even though I do have them, I think others would love them too and if I'm not breaking any rules, will add votes for Aureus Ventus, Alchemy Super Bundle and Chromaphone Bundle as a way of highly recommending them!

BBFG# wrote:Not sure if I have DNA for Molekular in my arsenal, so just in case, I'll add a vote for it.

Also, even though I do have them, I think others would love them too and if I'm not breaking any rules, will add votes for Aureus Ventus, Alchemy Super Bundle and Chromaphone Bundle as a way of highly recommending them!
i added your votes to the list a I had the impression that they were legit :)
Which pushes the Chromaphone bundle to the first discount stage.

As a way of recommending, I vote for the Padshop Pro Bundle. It's a bundle of Joy

Return to “patchpool”