XT2 LICENCE PURCHASE AND REGISTERING - information

Official support for: energy-xt.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

druid wrote:I'm afraid contacting them directly is indeed slow. It is a common issue brought up here. It may be that they are really busy, I don't know one way or another for sure.

I'm sorry to hear ShareIt was not fast for you. Please let us know how long it takes to get your license. It makes sense that the XT team has to make keys for ShareIt as well, but I've never read about problems with purchasing XT through ShareIt, so ... I'll update my thing if this problem is more widespread than one or two cases, too, since that means what I wrote would be inaccurate. :shock:
ShareIT does not send keys. The keys are mailed from EnergyXT.

ONce again, this is not ShareIT that is the problem.

In that quoted post, I never said that keys were sent by ShareIt. I have of course implied, if not directly stated, that in my original post. I will edit it, thank you. Once again, please let us know when you do get the key. That was my main point.

yea if it turns out its all the same speed then just edit the post to show that,

i'll keep it as a sticky so other users can see it (hopefully) before they buy :hihi:

Subz

It's still worth being a sticky I think. So many who have been waiting for a key have used Paypal. For some reason, in most cases (as far as I can see) ShareIt is still faster, and users need to know that ShareIt isn't JUST payable by credit card, but Paypal as well.

I finally got the license. They had trouble ending it the first time so I gave an alternate email. It's strange but it didn't get to my sbcglobal account but made it thru the yahoo account which are basically the same.

Some companies know that certain licenses will not pass thru most ISPs and provide a link to download it from their site.

hello,

i have bought energyxt for windows in 2003 (i don't remember if it was share it or paypal) and i want to register my new ubuntu desktop now (linux). i have put my "licence.key" and "MASSIVA.key" in the folder where i installed XT2 ==> its in demo mode. i have rename my files in ".clk" it doesn't do anything.

how can i register my copy ?

thanks.

massiva.key unlocks all versions (XT1&2) for me,

if yours is not working contact support email on the XT website & they will replace your massive.key :)

Subz

Hey,
I am going to pick up eXT. I like the multiple ins on plugs. I'm not seeing the option to use Share-it, though, I wouldn't mind the faster delivery. The options I have are credit card and PayPal. Should I use the credit card option?
Cheers

nix808 wrote:Should I use the credit card option?
yes :)

that link will take you to shareit :tu:

Subz

Cheers Subz :D ,
I am going to make an AM plug effect for eXT in the next couple of weeks using the multi in. I'll let you know here when done.
Wishing contents

druid wrote:The credit card option actually allows you to purchase through ShareIt.
I'm glad you found your answer, but the answer was already here, too. *grumpy*

Sorry{blush}
Here is a gain make up crossfader that uses the multi ins->
http://www.sendspace.com/file/5d16xg
edit:sorry for the off topic

i wish i had consulted this board before i made my purchase about two weeks ago via paypal.

still no license file.

no replies to repeated emails.

no response to the case i opened with paypal.

guess i.ll just have to continue using the [questionable] version of the software i have been using.

great work, energy XT team...stellar customer service. way to encourage potential [or actual, in my case] customers to go elsewhere.

dizot wrote:i wish i had consulted this board before i made my purchase about two weeks ago via paypal.

still no license file.

no replies to repeated emails.

no response to the case i opened with paypal.

guess i.ll just have to continue using the [questionable] version of the software i have been using.

great work, energy XT team...stellar customer service. way to encourage potential [or actual, in my case] customers to go elsewhere.
Hi, what email address did you sent to? Sometimes our email gets blocked because of attachement.

Could you please email to support@energy-xt.com and I will sort it out.

cheers
jorgen
Half developer half human
XT Software
http://www.energy-xt.com

jorgen,

thank you for the reply. i.ve sent you an email at support [at] energy-xt.com detailing my transaction.

for the record, the previous emails were sent to sales [at] energy-xt.com [which was listed as the email address on the PayPal receipt] and to info [at] energy-xt.com, which is an address i found on the energy-xt.com website.

as i mentioned in my email...if this is some sort of email problem, then you have my apologies for being upset with the situation. but i think anyone in my position would have also been frustrated.

thanks, again.

Return to “energyXT”