MIND CONTROL - Your sample libraries just got a mind of their own

Official support for: orangetreesamples.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Gregjazz wrote:You're welcome! I'm working on the next update, which will have some cool new stuff:

- Layers monophonic / polyphonic (if you want layers to be played simultaneously when conditions are met for more than one)
- Import / export preset (that way you can save your settings into a distributable NKI file)
- Instrument Bank / Multi mode
- Condition groups ON/OFF (basically if you want to use operators)
Hi Greg! I just want to know,is the update in a progress? To save the customized patches is a beautiful feature. :love:

I picked this one up today and haven't stopped messing with it.This is an intelligent way to build instruments/performances,been waiting on something like this for so long.. thanks greg

bobbybland wrote:I picked this one up today and haven't stopped messing with it.This is an intelligent way to build instruments/performances,been waiting on something like this for so long.. thanks greg
Exactly!!! Amazing tool! Thank's Greg!

michaelbanin wrote: Hi Greg! I just want to know,is the update in a progress? To save the customized patches is a beautiful feature. :love:
The update is making slow progress, because I've been working on getting the manual for Evolution Electric Guitar finished. Afterwards, I'll be able to put more focus on Mind Control.

I've been thinking about adding another feature to Mind Control--the ability to interface with a sample library's own keyswitches -- that way you can bypass an instrument's own keyswitches to use your own conditions.
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples
Ultra-realistic sample libraries for Kontakt

Never mind :)

Just a little heads up for anyone who wants to upgrade their Kontakt 2 or 3 to Kontakt 4 so they can use Mind Control:

NI is having a summer sale for the month of June, where the Kontakt 4 upgrade (from earlier full versions of Kontakt) is half price ($74.50 USD), and the Kontakt 4 crossgrade (from any Powered by Kontakt or Kontakt Player instrument) is also half price, for $139.50!!

http://www.native-instruments.com/en/sp ... ur-summer/
Terry @ Meathook Audio

Wow, thanks for passing on that info -- that's a terrific deal!
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples

tman2k (Meathook Audio) wrote:Just a little heads up for anyone who wants to upgrade their Kontakt 2 or 3 to Kontakt 4 so they can use Mind Control:

NI is having a summer sale for the month of June, where the Kontakt 4 upgrade (from earlier full versions of Kontakt) is half price ($74.50 USD), and the Kontakt 4 crossgrade (from any Powered by Kontakt or Kontakt Player instrument) is also half price, for $139.50!!

http://www.native-instruments.com/en/sp ... ur-summer/
I already own Kontakt 4 (as part of Komplete 6), but that is a fantastic deal. I always see posts from people wanting Kontakt, but unable to afford it.

If you have the chance, perhaps you can create a thread in the KVR Market Place about that deal. I'm sure that many people will appreciate it.

eDrummist wrote: If you have the chance, perhaps you can create a thread in the KVR Market Place about that deal. I'm sure that many people will appreciate it.
That's actually where I got the info from! It is in the Bargain Centre in the Market Place...

This is great for me...I bought Mind Control when it first came out (because of the discount) but was only running 3.5, planning on upgrading to K4 in June or July.

Needless to say, perfect timing! :hyper:

I have already placed my order with NI...
Terry @ Meathook Audio

Hi Greg (& KVRrs), Does/will today's update to Kontakt4 change the install path/process for MindControl and other OTS libraries?

Thanks,

Vic

vestapol wrote:Hi Greg (& KVRrs), Does/will today's update to Kontakt4 change the install path/process for MindControl and other OTS libraries?
When I installed the K4.1 update, Mind Control still worked from the same directory as usual. However, that's interesting that you noted in your email to me that there was no "multiscripts" directory as there should be. I'll look on the Native Instruments forum to see if anybody else has noticed this.
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples

FWIW I installed Kontakt4 with Komplete6, did not migrate from another version.

Thanks,

Vic

Gregjazz wrote:
vestapol wrote:Hi Greg (& KVRrs), Does/will today's update to Kontakt4 change the install path/process for MindControl and other OTS libraries?
When I installed the K4.1 update, Mind Control still worked from the same directory as usual. However, that's interesting that you noted in your email to me that there was no "multiscripts" directory as there should be. I'll look on the Native Instruments forum to see if anybody else has noticed this.

FYI, I just got an email from Vic--apparently moving the script to this folder solves the problem: My Documents\Native Instruments\Kontakt 4\presets\multiscripts\Orange Tree Samples
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples

Just wanted to pop in and say thanks for a cool and very useful product. Bought Mind Control today.

Mind Control is mind boggling - it is a marvelous tool for coaxing expressive performances from sample libraries while playing from the keyboard. The videos on Youtube for MC are very clear and helpful too - keep them coming! I wonder if we can get a preset exchange going at some stage for some instrument specific setups?

Return to “Orange Tree Samples”